is the mini pouchette useful? or would you pay more for the pouchette?

I love my mini pochette! I had a regular one that never got used. For me, the mini pochette is the perfect size to use as my wallet. I have a little credit card/money clip thing inside of it that holds my cards and cash, my lip balm, extra rubber band and blackberry. I like the size because it's nice and small if I'm using another bag to just use it as my wallet and have my phone elsewhere, but when I need to, I can put my phone in there and go. For my purposes, I actually found the regular pochette too big or too small. Everything was either just floating around in there or I couldn't fit what I wanted to.

I have both: mini pochette in the Trunks & Bags version and the Mono pochette. I actually do not use my pochette very much but I would always keep it because it can be used as a small accessory bag inside a larger purse.

However, I use my mini pochette all of the time!!! I keep receipts, cards, coupons, stamps, a Palm PDA, and other misc. things inside of the mini pochette, so I find it very useful!!!

I have the regular pochette and only uses it as a bag itself for going out.. I really want a mini to use inside my bag for all the small stuff.. The regular pochette fills to much in my speedy 25..

i have both..
really depends on that you intend to use it for..
the mini can hold essentials for inside a purse, and for running quick errands.. plus, you gotta love that golden wristlet chain!
the pochette can hold MORE stuff, and be carried on its own to dinners/nights out & such...
:yes:

I love my mini. I didn't care for the regular one. I use it as a wristlet / larger wallet type. It fits in some pockets, or DH's jackets if I tire of carrying it. I like that it holds a lipstick, cell, cash, and credit cards, and license. The regular one was too big, but too small. Awkward size for me.

I purchased the mini pochette specifically to carry my cell phone so it would not rattle around my handbag.
It has worked well.
I sometimes use it to carry the cell phone, cash, id & cc.

If you think you need to carry more in it, then get the regular pochette.

I have both as well and use them for the very reasons that have already been stated. You'll have to decide what you intend to carry in them before choosing. Good luck!

I have the mini pochette and it is always in use!

It's either in the bag I'm currently using (holding lipgloss, hair ties, cards, perfume, mirror..etc.) or used as a wristlet/clutch for when I go out (clubbing, simple errands)

Plus I like the gold chain strap it comes with :love: