Is the Mini Antigona comparable to LV Speedy 25?

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I’m looking to get an Antigona that holds roughly the same amount of items as an LV Speedy 25. The Small Antigona seems to be comparable to a Speedy 30. Is the Mini Antigona comparable to a Speedy 25, or is it much smaller?

Anesthestia

Nov 7, 2017
I’m looking to get an Antigona that holds roughly the same amount of items as an LV Speedy 25. The Small Antigona seems to be comparable to a Speedy 30. Is the Mini Antigona comparable to a Speedy 25, or is it much smaller?
Yes, I would say it's comparable, but due to the rounder shape of the speedy and that the antigona is just a little smaller, I would say the speedy fits just slightly more!

Considering the sizes: the speedy is 9.8" length x 7.4" height x 5.9" width, while the Antigona is 8.5" length x 8" height x 5.25". The speedy is longer but the antigona is taller, but the shape of the antigona narrows in a little more at the top.

However, I would say they're both amazing sizes for an every day bag and both fit a great amount of items, so the bigger factor to consider if the design you prefer! They're both very practical and lovely bags. I'm personally a bigger fan of the Antigona than the Speedy although the Antigona is a little heavier; the Antigona seems to keep its shape better as well. The different leathers all seem to be easy to care for. Hope this helps!

Reactions: chiclawyer

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
Yes, I would say it's comparable, but due to the rounder shape of the speedy and that the antigona is just a little smaller, I would say the speedy fits just slightly more!

Considering the sizes: the speedy is 9.8" length x 7.4" height x 5.9" width, while the Antigona is 8.5" length x 8" height x 5.25". The speedy is longer but the antigona is taller, but the shape of the antigona narrows in a little more at the top.

However, I would say they're both amazing sizes for an every day bag and both fit a great amount of items, so the bigger factor to consider if the design you prefer! They're both very practical and lovely bags. I'm personally a bigger fan of the Antigona than the Speedy although the Antigona is a little heavier; the Antigona seems to keep its shape better as well. The different leathers all seem to be easy to care for. Hope this helps!

This is SO helpful!! Thank you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Anesthestia