Is the milla worth it?

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Spring Lake, NJ
So I'm debating on getting the milla clutch in mono.I love how pretty and dainty looking it is. I have a de Eva and use it for vacations, dinners, and going out. Sometimes I don't need all that space. Is a milla worth having for inside your bag for smaller things and to go out with? I also have a zcp and sometimes it gets to full so I thought a milla could also carry the extra stuff.
What are your thoughts?

arrival

Apr 10, 2012
London, United Kingdom
kprice1019 said:
So I'm debating on getting the milla clutch in mono.I love how pretty and dainty looking it is. I have a de Eva and use it for vacations, dinners, and going out. Sometimes I don't need all that space. Is a milla worth having for inside your bag for smaller things and to go out with? I also have a zcp and sometimes it gets to full so I thought a milla could also carry the extra stuff.
What are your thoughts?
Milla is beautiful, definetly wirth it! You can use inside your bag or as a clutch.

BagsRLoVe

O.G.
Jan 9, 2011
I just got one in Azur its useful for small errands since it can't fit much more than a cellphone cards and maybe a lipstick. Its a little awkward to hold since its really flat so a mini pochette might be better..

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
The milla really is a beautiful little bag, you can wear it as a wristlet, on the shoulder or tuck the chain in for a clean look :smile:
I love mine, its my go to purse for evenings, short outings and special occasions :smile:

Queen Maria

Feb 23, 2012
Baltimore ( Ravens nation )
LVoe_C said:
The milla really is a beautiful little bag, you can wear it as a wristlet, on the shoulder or tuck the chain in for a clean look :smile:
I love mine, its my go to purse for evenings, short outings and special occasions :smile:
I have a question .. OP if u don't mind ?
I don't mean to hack your thread but just a
Quick curios question ;) since u have the milla
does iPhone 4 fit ? Thanks OP and LVoe_C

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Spring Lake, NJ
Queen Maria said:
I have a question .. OP if u don't mind ?
I don't mean to hack your thread but just a
Quick curios question ;) since u have the milla
does iPhone 4 fit ? Thanks OP and LVoe_C
I actually do not have the milla, but thinking about getting one but I do believe it does fit

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
Queen Maria said:
Ohhh thanks for your quick reply :smile:
That's awesome if it's fit ;)
Hey queenM
My mum has an azur milla and iPhone 4 fits along with lipstick, cards & some cash.
As its only slim that's about all that fits, but its sooo gorgeous it makes it totally worth it!!!!!!!

Queen Maria

Feb 23, 2012
Baltimore ( Ravens nation )
bagchicky said:
Hey queenM
My mum has an azur milla and iPhone 4 fits along with lipstick, cards & some cash.
As its only slim that's about all that fits, but its sooo gorgeous it makes it totally worth it!!!!!!!
Chanbal said:
yes, it fits. :smile:
Really ? It fits with case too right ??

Bagchicky how are you ? I remember or
correct me if I'm wrong you have hamstead
right ? Anyways, thanks for reply I appreciate
it ! AZUR is growing on me and before
I don't like it !!!

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
Queen Maria said:
Really ? It fits with case too right ??

Bagchicky how are you ? I remember or
correct me if I'm wrong you have hamstead
right ? Anyways, thanks for reply I appreciate
it ! AZUR is growing on me and before
I don't like it !!!
Hello, I'm well, hope you are too :smile:
Yes I have a hampstead but I hardly ever use it LOL
I find it so heavy when compared to my speedy - and I don't even carry that much hehe.
She just has one of those silicon cases on her phone that you buy at apple.
I think azur is beautiful and everyone needs something in it -
So fresh and summery.

susiana

O.G.
Feb 11, 2011
Jakarta Indonesia
OP, I have my mono Milla for the last 2 years ..
Yes, it's really worthed. I use it for inside my bag or as clutch for dinner.
It's a very beautiful and pretty cute as well ..

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
I have it and I love it. Only used it once (went down the road to check out the preschool) so I took my phone, cash and key. I wanted to carry it inside my bag, but I don't want to scratch the chain (or have it getting caught) so I am just pretty much looking at it everyday rather than using it ha. But she is absolutely beautiful!