Is the Melrose Degrade Flap a Keeper?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Melrose Degrade appeals to me very much as of now-practical vinyl, fuss free, a bag which can get wet and still survive.

But I am thinking that it's more trendy than classic which means I might look weird carrying it out 2-3 years later.

What do you think?

2. I think it's a very nice bag and like you said, functional. I guess it depends on how much you like it.
    It's not a typical classic, but I think the colors are neutral enough that you can still use it in 2-3 years. JMHO

3. I love mine!! I get compliments on it all the time, I also love the fact that I can carry it in whatever hail sleet snow cats and dog weather

4. Definitely a keeper! It's a very versatile, practical, and "low-maintenance" bag.

5. I had one but sold it. I loved it! It does have a trendy and stylish look to it but the chains were bothering me a little... I can fit lots inside the flap and the size is perfect.

I always have a strict one-in-one-out rule and this is one the most difficult decisions on having to let go but one of my HGs popped up that time and I had to make a hard decision...

I have seen quite a few on Ebay recently at a good price and is contemplating to get one again!!

6. Its a Keeper!!!

7. Another vote for it is a keeper. I think it is a great bag and very neutral. You should be able to use it for many years to come!!!

8. Thanks :smile:

Will trawl ebay now

9. I think it is a keeper. It is hard to find a worry free Chanel and it is a great twist on a classic. Not overly trendy. The La Marais line is also coated canvas if you want something else that is similar.

10. for me is a keeper no matter the season! its a very unique bag and you will always get compliments.

11. Oh my.... I was just thinking about selling it..........
    I need funds for a new Chanel, probably Metallic Reissue or Perforated Jumbo!
    Man, tough choice!

12. i like it coz the price is reasonable!
    i like the color since it's a new twist compared to the traditional single color flaps!
    it's a keeper!

13. It's a keeper

14. keeper!

15. Definitely a keeper! I love this bag.