Is the MC Speedy still in style?

^^^ are you kidding? if you're too old then I'm ancient ... yikes!

The MC speedy will be perfect for you and anyone else, go for it! It's a fantastic bag!

I am with you there...the responses kind of befuddle me cause of people raving about the Mirage Speedy and now the new Watercolor Speedy etc...but the MC Speedy is out of date??

But then the same MC pattern on a Noe, Ursula, etc. is still in style? It makes no sense to me that a MC Speedy has an expiration date :lol:

I say if anyone loves any bag get it, it never bothers me what other people think anyways :P

I just bought a white one a couple of weeks ago. I used to think it was played out when it first came out and everyone had fakes. But now you dont really see it as much anymore so I really like it. I do not think you are too old..btw I'm 38, so go for it. What color are you thinking of getting? I really only like it in white...doesn't seem as bright imo.

IMO it is still in style as a classic bag. I don't think it is too young for you. I see it as a fun, colourful bag that you can use for many, many years.
If you love it, then get it.

Well I'm in my 40's (41) and ready to take my black mc in to replace the vachetta on the bag. Once I get it back I guess I'm going to make it my knock around bag....use it to death because I sure don't want to look silly carrying it when I'm 50. Truth be told, when I used it this past summer I got many compliments. Family & strangers alike told that it was a beautiful bag. So I will make sure I get ALOT of use out of it the next couple of years...then sell it :crybaby:

MC speedy will never go out of style....if you going to buy one may i suggest the Black MC,i have got problem with ''colour transfer'' on my white MC speedy :sad:,i always put my white mc speedy on my thigh and later i noticed that colours has transfered from my jeans and also my other coloured pants :crybaby:, my SA did warn me about this though.....:Push:

I think the MC line is pretty classic. I hate when people make guidelines for what is appropriate for certain age groups. Just because you turn a certain age, it doesn't make you suddenly hate color and cuteness! When I turn 50, I plan on carrying MC and whatever else I want and feel totally great about it......I hope everyone else will too!

I just bought a black MC Speedy last summer. I went through thinking it was for teens/ladies in their 20's (I'm going to be 35) but then I saw a stylish silver fox, probably about 60, walking down Michigan Avenue ROCKING one and thought how silly my thinking was. I hope to get a white MC someday but the black really is breathtaking and as someone mentioned a work of art! I love mine and get loads of compliments when I wear it! Good luck with your decision.

Always yes!

The MC line is already well established since its release in 2003. Stars and people today still are seen with bags from this line. It will never go out of style.

Good Luck!