Is the MC Alma still popular??

1. I started a thread trying to decide on the Leonor or the Alma and I thought of another question.

I noticed that people don;t talk about the multicolore Alma as much anymore. The concentration seems to be on other bags.

I have already determined that I want the Alma (and the leonor too--LOL), regardless of trend. But I'm wondering if its popularity of the Alma had died down?

BTW, the white Alma is the one I want

thoughts?

2. i know i love all the almas still!

3. To me it is!

4. IMO,alma will always be a classic piece like the speedy.though i don't have one.

5. i have a white mc alma and luv it!

6. i saw it at the hs football game last night makes me want one too! but sadly i couldnt pull that off

7. I love my white MC one.
    But you know what, once the hype on something dies down, that makes me love it even more. :heart:

8. I have one in white. It's got to be my favorite bag. missbabydolce, why couldn't you pull it off? It's a beautiful bag. I'm 37 and I carry it a lot without thinking I'm too old for such a dramatically colorful bag. It just depends on your personality and taste.

9. I still like it, and from the other posts, so do many other people.

10. Hmmm...well i must be the only one here, but I've never been attracted to the SHAPE of the Alma regardless of the line. I think it's way too conservative to be carried everyday and seems to be for a very very high class business/CEO woman's bag. When I just got into LV, I saw a woman with that description, she was dressed VERY well in a black suit and looked so sharp and authoratative. So ever since, when I see others with more laid-back casual clothing and carrying an Alma...it just doesn't seem right to me and spoils the image of the Alma. So for me, since the Alma is associated with a more formal attire, it would be a contradiction to have it in the multicolore canvas which is more fun, sporty and vibrant.

11. I have the black MC Alma and love her... but to be honest, she's sitting in the closet most of the time :confused1:

12. I don't carry my Alma as often as I propably should, but I always have problems fitting stuff like my oversize sunglasses case there, without making the sides look annoyingly bulky. :s

13. Ahh---ok there goes the Alma fans.

I was wondering where you all were. There is so much talk about some of the new styles I just wanted to make sure. :smile:

But like lvbabydoll said---I too like bags even more once the hype dies down. I never like to have a bag that everyone is carrying.

14. How to spice up a Monogram Canvas, Damier, or Epi Alma in a minute. Get one of LV's cute silk scarves and tie it on the handle!! Instant seasonal fashion!!
    The Alma is a pure LV classic. Trends will come and go, but that shape is timeless.

15. To me it is. It's such a pretty bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice