Is the luggage a good summer bag?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Random question. I'm 19 years old and in the summer I tend to dress super casual. Would a camel micro luggage look okay in the summer time with a pair of shorts and a tank? Or is it more of a "winter" bag? I attached a picture of a typical summer outfit for me.

Attachments

• 764a8f106fec11e2ba8122000a1f9262_6.jpg
    764a8f106fec11e2ba8122000a1f9262_6.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 882
Think it depends on the color. Here are pics of Kourtney Kardashian and tpfer viasamanthak in casual summer outfits with their dune luggage bags which is just a little lighter than camel.

Attachments

• Kourtney-Kardashian-with-Celine-Souris-Mini-Luggage-Bag-8.jpg
    Kourtney-Kardashian-with-Celine-Souris-Mini-Luggage-Bag-8.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,086
  • Kourtney-Kardashian-with-Celine-Souris-Mini-Luggage-Bag-300x458.jpg
    Kourtney-Kardashian-with-Celine-Souris-Mini-Luggage-Bag-300x458.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,564
  • crbnthnersg.jpg
    crbnthnersg.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,535
Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I was just worried that the structure and size of the bag would look a bit out of place in the summer. Especially since I'm in California for majority of my summer break.

nashpoo said:
Thanks everyone! I was just worried that the structure and size of the bag would look a bit out of place in the summer. Especially since I'm in California for majority of my summer break.

i even wear my black micro all year long, mostly in the summer since I prefer to carry something with a shoulder strap in winter.
If you like it, go for it. Also, camel is a light neutral color, not dark brown, I think it's very appropriate in California. You can look up Atlantic pacific's blog, she is from San fransisco and she has a camel mini