Is the lita nylon hobo going to be hard to keep clean?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am still on the hunt for the perfect spring bag.

I saw this bag and I LOVE it. I like the all lambskin better, but can't really afford it right now. So I've been looking at the nylon.

Here are pictures--

http://shop.nordstrom.com/SR?KeyWord=lita+hobo&searchorigin=KeywordSearch

The silver is also really cute and it is on the botkier website. I think I am leaning towards it.

Do you guys think it is going to be impossible to keep clean? I really don't want to get it in standard basic black, but I don't want a stained bag that looks ugly after a season of use!

2. That's a tough one. I would call Botkier and find out if they recommend treating it with something.

3. Are those bags seriously beautiful or what! A little too flashy for me but I LOVE the bright colors. And reasonably priced too. The Fall line has Sashas and other styles in Nylon in some gorgeous colors.

4. Lexie2000- I dont know if I am sounding totally out of the loop, but where can I see the Fall line?

5. I'm wondering the same thing! I love the lita. Anyone?