Is the light baby PINK CAVIAR classic flap w/gold hardware lined in BEIGE? Anyone??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
    I am trying to figure out if the light baby pink colored caviar with the gold hardware came with a beige lining.

I've seen alot of photos here on the forum of pink caviar w/silver hardware and they have pink lining.

Can anyone confirm this? Did the pink caviar classic 2.55 with gold hardware ever come with a beige lining?

** this purse :

Attached Files:

2. can i buy the pink chanel from you =(

3. FYI, there's no selling/buying/trading on Chanel Gerneral Forum :flowers:
    i have the exact same bag from Timeless collection, it's lined w/pink caviar also. Flaps from either Timeless or Reissue always have matching leather lining :yes:

4. I hv the pink lambskin with silver hardware... its pink inside too...

5. Thank you everyone. It turned out that I didn't purchase the bag in question because I suspected it as fake. I was suspicious because of the beige interior. When I got a clearer picture of the authenticity card from the seller, the #1 did not look right on it. The #1 did not have the bottom foot on it. I decided not too purchase it. Sad...because I thought that I found a lovely pink caviar flap :sad: