Is the Kelly 32 becoming the New Kelly 35?

I don't know. I used to be really into big bags, probably mostly to the fact that I'm 6 Feet tall... So for me naturally i gravitated more towards bigger bags. 35s or 40s until recently when I got my hands on a Kelly 25 Sellier in Black with GHW. Its actually really nice to carry something small around for a change. But my Next Kelly is probably going to be another 32 and in Retourne.

Think that the 32 as well as the 35 has its own appeal.
I started out with the 32 & thought that was a workable size & for me the 35 speaks for itself.
I do however like the 25 as it it fresh & enjoy it for the evening...
I jut think both sizes work its just personal preference... you really can't go wrong with either as they are
classic in their own way

in my opinion the proportion of the bag against the hardware is important. i skip K28 due to hardware size. i have K32 and K25, for me K is either size. i had K35 but too big.....clumsy and wide
i have same hardware opinion with B30, but the practicality size works the best with me so i close my eyes

Buy what your heart desires, obviously it has to FIT your lifestyle and need ( in terms of space) for a bag. Good luck
in my opinion the proportion of the bag against the hardware is important. i skip K28 due to hardware size. i have K32 and K25, for me K is either size. i had K35 but too big.....clumsy and wide
i have same hardware opinion with B30, but the practicality size works the best with me so i close my eyes
Very good observations. Now that you said it, I realized that is also what bugs me. Also the size of the handles which look too large for the bags but it’s really the hardware.

Reactions: honhon
Very good observations. Now that you said it, I realized that is also what bugs me. Also the size of the handles which look too large for the bags but it’s really the hardware.
also if i may be one more notch picky the clochette + lock/key is too big on K25 and B25, it will be 100x cuter with smaller lock set, lol

honhon - can you please clarify? Are you saying , for you, the hardware on the k28 and B30 is too big for the size/proportion of the bag?

I love a 32 K actualky. I’m 5’5 and am keen to find a 32 barenia. The only reason for not pulling the trigger is the little extra weight. Even a 28 k feels a tad heavy for me though I’ve gotten used to it now. I do love smaller bags. I prefer carrying absolutely minimal items daily in general.

I am 5’11” and still prefer smaller bags. I just don’t understand what women need big bags for? I barely carry anything and can’t stand a heavy bag on my shoulder.
I’m jealous! I usually leave the house for the day. That means at a minimum big iPhone, cosmetics, wallet (not huge but still), sunglasses, readers, house keys, car key, small H notebook/pen, business cards, mints...:wtf:

Interesting you say that, as I find the hardware on a K25 disproportionate and love the hardware on a K 28/32 and B30. :nuts: So glad there are different options for different personal preferences.