Is the Hermes on Faubourg in Paris closed today?

Inventory?? That is unusual to be closed on a Thursday. I think that is the late night shopping day in Paris too. The stores are normally open later on Thursdays.

Dianagrace and lilach, thanks for your replies! Lilach, what is the holiday in Germany? I'm wondering if the Faubourg store is closed because of inventory, too. But on a Thursday? Perhaps it is closed tomorrow as well?

oh i don´t know what hoiday it is in germany but i talked with my sa in she told me about it :shame: oh and in france it is l'Ascencion(whatever that is) today i just googled it so my assumtion was true :flowers:

Yea, it's a religious holiday, strange that we don't have it in Italy it being the cradle of Catholicism..anyway it should be only today, so tomorrow H should definately be open...:flowers:

Lilach and duna, thank you! Oh yes, I do remember now about L'Asencion. I was in Paris around this time 3 years ago and I do remember my SA telling me that the store would be closed on a particular day. Thanks very much!