Is the Gucci Sukey a good everyday bag that will fit my needs?

Jul 4, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I am on the road all the time for work and am a huge LV fan (actually I am really just a large handbag fan) but wanted something a little more understated yet a classic. Anyway I generally carry my backpack with my laptop and a purse everyday to work when on the road.
In my purse I carry my ipad, a wallet, cosmetic case, 2 pairs of glasses, cell phone, keys. I like to be able to carry my bag over my arm. Would the large sukey work for me. I don't own any Gucci's and am thinking of taking the plunge and ordering one for x-mas.
Any thoughts?

gottabagit

Sep 20, 2011
I'm considering getting a Sukey. I think it's a great everyday bag. But I think it's more of a handheld than a shoulder bag. It seems like it will barely go over the shoulder and definitely won't if you have a coat on.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
^ I have tried the med and the large in the shop and worn my sisters (large) it goes over my shoulder easily and I am not tiny :shrugs:

OP Great all-round casual but smart bag IMO. The large is LARGE though so maybe the med might be better suited to what you need to carry :tup:

enshogirl

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
NH, USA
Does anyone know if the large will fit over my shoulder?
The large fits over my shoulder and I'm not a tiny person, the medium did as well, but looked completely ridiculous over the shoulder for my build/height.

I use the large to bring my laptop, lunch and necessities to work all the time. It does get super heavy with all that stuff in there though.

Jun 28, 2011
I have a medium Sukey (Guccissima leather) and I am able to carry it over my shoulder and as a satchel. I think its a great bag, I use it more than any other bag I have, its a great size and very durable! Good luck on your decision, either way you go you are getting a great bag!