IS THE GST TOO LARGE FOR YOU? TRY NEW CHAIN ME - PICTURES!!! Try the new chain me!!!

Congrats OP!! I saw this tote in the boutique in the dark grey/black metallic and it's :drool: worthy (the color is beautiful)! It's quite eye catching and lightweight...but I stopped, put it down and slowly stepped away because my wallet was about to explode...

ITA that it's great for those who think the GST is too boxy and heavy.

OP, they're gorgeous! And finally, an alternative to the GST(it was too heavy and large for me). Thank you so much for sharing! I may need to look into getting one, hehehe

Ladies who have seen this tote, so it's smaller than gst? ( the one that $ 2650)?
I am interested in anthra black metallic. Is it very shiny material? I seen the light silver hobo and don't really like the color. Thanks.

Ladies who have seen this tote, so it's smaller than gst? ( the one that $ 2650)?
I am interested in anthra black metallic. Is it very shiny material? I seen the light silver hobo and don't really like the color. Thanks.
It is about the same size as the gst, not as heavy and they straps are wayy lighter. The light silver one isn't my style at all.
The material is pearlized, not metalllic. I don't think it would peel or rub off like the other metallics I have had.
The dark silver one you like is nice, the hw is matte . The black one is the nicest one IMO. I got white, I have too many blk bags .

Ok so here's a BAD mod pic, but I know many of you are anxious to see it. I am 5'1" so you can see (at least in my opinion) it doesn't overwhelm me like the GST does. Also I am posting some close ups of the bags themselves. If anyone is looking for white...which most NM's have long lists of people on the wait lists I just spoke with Frederick at the San Antonio Store today and he has one in stock not spoken for as of yet!

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01298-1.jpg

This is the dark grey (best way to describe is anthracite) - in the lighting it picks up some very dark brown tones so it really is a great color to wear with everything!