Is the Groom line rare?

weibandy

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I just was looking at a wallet I have from the groom line. I have never used it, can you believe? I think part of the reason I never used it is cause I think it is rare and I don't want to damage it in any way.

So, is the Groom line a rare one or a very desireable one? What do you guys think? Is my wallet too special to use? :shrugs:

I think you should definitely use it... I know if it was me that had that wallet, I'd be kicking myself for not using a wallet that I paid so much money for.

As for being rare, I would say yes, in a way. Monogram Groom SLG's (mainly wallets) are no longer sold in stores so the only place to find them is on eBay.

I was just discussing the Groom collection with a Louis Vuitton SA today....she said that the collection itself was very very limited! Also, there were only small pieces (cles, wallet, etc) made.

If you are lucky enough to have a piece from the Groom collection, please use it! :yes:

I own about 7 pieces from this collection and I used to use my cles daily but unfortunately after two years of use (and I'm not ALL that easy on my things) it did show alot of use and the paint was beggining to chip a fair but so I retired it and am using my Damier T&B Cles which is much bigger, but I miss using my groom. I will pull it out again soon. There is going to be another groom collection released soon from what my SA is telling me. I am VERY excited!

I own about 7 pieces from this collection and I used to use my cles daily but unfortunately after two years of use (and I'm not ALL that easy on my things) it did show alot of use and the paint was beggining to chip a fair but so I retired it and am using my Damier T&B Cles which is much bigger, but I miss using my groom. I will pull it out again soon. There is going to be another groom collection released soon from what my SA is telling me. I am VERY excited!

Rishin~ did your SA give you any details on what the new Groom collection would look like, or a launch date? Maybe what pieces they would include in their collection?

Thanks! :heart:

It is rumored to be on Damier Canvas and it will be Small leather goods again, there will be a new Groom design supposedly and perhaps new colours. As far as release though I have no clue. I would venture a guess that it might be released Mid-Fall of 2009 but also possibly early summer, but again this is all just tentative information I was given.