Is the Givenchy Shark Lock Boot still 'IN'

Star1231

**Blessed**
O.G.
Oct 8, 2009
Hello, I was wanting to see what you all thought of the Shark Lock Boot and although a classic, is it still on trend? I feel it was one of the staple pieces that had its moment to shine a few years ago and is considered dated IMO. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Hello, I was wanting to see what you all thought of the Shark Lock Boot and although a classic, is it still on trend? I feel it was one of the staple pieces that had its moment to shine a few years ago and is considered dated IMO. Would like to hear your thoughts.
Do you have a pic of what those look like??

I think very few people wore these well even when the trend was hot. However, if you can rock them, I don't see any reason why you still shouldn't.

I wear many things that are 'past their prime", that I still love and people still compliment me on.

Reactions: rdgldy and Star1231
I went back and forth on this over the past month. I actually ended up selling mine last week.... although I do really love them and I miss them already I think they had their time and it is now up. They have gone on sale the past 2 years. Maybe you can get one more winter out of them.

In my opinion YSL cone heel boots are what is "in" for this fall/winter.