Is the Gaucho bag still "in"?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there!!

I love this bag (especially the XL), but I really don't know alot about it so I thought I would post here. For you owners, how do you like this bag? Is it heavy? Is it still a fshionable style?

Thanks in advance for putting up w/ my questions!

Anne

2. Hi Anne,

I consider them to be fashionable. I can't speak for everyone. I have added quite a few colours since I bought my first Gaucho. Very addicting!

3. The gaucho bag is not heavy compared to a lot of other bags I own, and is probably one of the easiest to carry.

They are absolutely gorgeous, but have been discontinued... i would still consider them to be as fashionable as ever... I own three, and purchased 2 of them in the last 12 months.... Used one today, and am still happy to wear them - if you are asking whether or not they are outdated - I don't feel they are, and am still really in love with mine!

4. I just went and checked with my gaucho again ....and yes she is still fashionable, impeccable, and desirable! I am still in love and she will always be IN!!! :love:

5. My large Gaucho is and always will be my favorite bag. So funky and edgy, and actually quite practical too. I couldn't care less if they are "in" or not. To me, my Gauchos will aways be "in"! ;)

By the way, my mum just bought her first Gaucho on the bay. The patent burgundy croc medium tote. She always loved my Gauchos but this one is a bit more "sophisticated" for her. You see, Gauchos are also for every age!

I'll be posting pics when she arrives (maybe on friday)! :nuts:

6. Thanks so much guys....is it really discontinued? :sad: I guess I have to start searching Fleabay for one......(more sad face).....

Anne

7. I get compliments on mine all the time - love my Gaucho. :heart:

Yes since it's been discontinued you'll have to look on eBay or, if you're in the US, you can also try the outlets. Some boutiques might still have one or two pieces left on sale.