is the fruit coin purse worth 40-50 dollars?

Damn, I really want one so bad, but there is no outlet in Canada. :crybaby: :crybaby: I really want the gold fish one & the apple one & the lemon one too. For 20???!?!? That's such a good deal! The only place I can get it is in ebay. The buy it now price is $64 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I would still pay that much for it because I want one so bad.

cookiepieface said:
$20??? This weekend i got the Lemon pink grapefruit and apple for about $40 + tax. I almost got the gold fish.. but for $59..thats too much!!!

lemon pink grapefruit? you mean just the lemon one that styled like the first grapefruit.?

i bought the lemon for 30 something, adn then the next day when i came back to exchange it becuase i saw it was damaged, i left with a crisp apple (excuse the pun) and 11 more dollars, after i also exchanged the scarf for a four dollar more key fob.

cookiepieface said:
Its hotpink and looks like a grapefruit.. i think.. Ill take a photo later.

ok i just looked at the tag it says grapefruit coin purse.

OMG YOU GOT ONE! SOOO LUCKY!!!!! I FELT SO STUPID AFTER LETTING THAT ONE GO WHEN IT CAME OUT!! which outlet was it at? omg PLEASE post picts!!

I think they are absolutely adorable - I got a lemon for myself, the apple for my mom, and the grapefruit. I think I'll probably sell the grapefruit since I adore the lemon so much and I'm on a guilt trip from spending so much lately. lol

Attachments

• pic 018.jpg
    pic 018.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 217
jlr27 said:
I think they are absolutely adorable - I got a lemon for myself, the apple for my mom, and the grapefruit. I think I'll probably sell the grapefruit since I adore the lemon so much and I'm on a guilt trip from spending so much lately. lol

I'm not into fruits, but that grapefruit is cute