is the fruit coin purse worth 40-50 dollars?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. got one at the outlet yesterday, debating on whether to keep it.. help!:cry:

or should i exchange it for the apple?

2. ooo, keep it! I heard they never really go to the outlet! =D Lucky you, I still want one, gotta track one down in my area lol.

3. did you like the lemon or the apple better?

4. ^ apple! I vote apple!

5. If you love the coin purse, it's worth whatever you paid for it. If you don't love it, you should return it or sell it. :cool:

6. Keep it! I use mine all the time. I think the apple is cute, but it has suede on the bottom and Coach suede piping never holds up for me. I got the apple one first and returned it.

7. I went to the Leesburg outlets today & they had about 4 of the apples I think they were $49.99 w/ an additional 20 % off..I have to admit I was alittle upset b/c I bought it at full retail for $98.00 back in March & still haven't used it, tags are still attached.

8. dear if u can post pics..:oh: cause i really dont know which one you got.. i love the apple (i dont own one :sad: ) and i like the lemon one too.. so is yours the kind of dark pink one? << she lost her memory!!:cry:
    but if i were you anyways.. i'd stay out of anything with suede at bottom.. so no apple for me! :blink:

9. I honeslty love the colors of both...I"m of no help!

calling tomorrow!! Doubt they have any left, but, I want it! lol :yes:

10. oh ddarn i didnt see your suede comments till they were too late!! i traded for the apple. i loved the lemon on line,m but i eneded up trading and getting 11 dollars back on the apple taht was in fantastic condition vs. the lemon. thanks all!.

11. I went on Friday and saw them too! I didn't pick any up cause I'd rather have a wristlet at that price but you can try to return it at the store you got it for full retail.

12. i decided that the only wristlet i would buy is that glove tanned one, and when i came back the next day i saw they were all reallly damaged and thought 34 wasnt worth it, and i still have yet to put my black and white coach hamptons wristlet to action, so no wristlets for me till i do lol.

13. Yes yes yes YES!!! :biggrin: I adore my apple coin purse... I was warned about the suede in advance, so I'm treating it extra gentle. I get a lot of compliments on it, so it's worth the hassle of treating it well. I keep my driver's license and my debit cards in it. Whenever I have to run anywhere that doesn't require my speedy or any of my other heavy bags, I take my coin purse instead. It works great!

[​IMG]

14. cute pict!!

15. Why thank you!

I was bored, in love, and with a camera. Dangerous things happen with that combination! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice