is the following clinics good for rhinoplasty (or any recommendation?)

always found some bad reviews of those heavily promoted clinics such as Wonjin, BK, and Grand.

i had contacted some less promoted clinics, do anyone know if any of these are good for nose job? (want to reduce nose tip size)
HERSHE Clinic
Answer Plastic Surgery
ME Cosmetic Clinic
MIZ
Answer Plastic Surgery
ITEM
K Samsung

i have also contacted the heavily promoted ones such as:
Grand
TL
BK

always found some bad reviews of those heavily promoted clinics such as Wonjin, BK, and Grand.

i had contacted some less promoted clinics, do anyone know if any of these are good for nose job? (want to reduce nose tip size)
HERSHE Clinic
Answer Plastic Surgery
ME Cosmetic Clinic
MIZ
Answer Plastic Surgery
ITEM
K Samsung

i have also contacted the heavily promoted ones such as:
Grand
TL
BK

Pretty sure those clinic are fine. I just don't recommend you go to the heavily promoted onces.

I also strongly recommend MVP, Top Class, April 31 and Trend. I'm probably going to MVP or Top Class for rhino. (the same procedure as you probably)

Pretty sure those clinic are fine. I just don't recommend you go to the heavily promoted onces.

I also strongly recommend MVP, Top Class, April 31 and Trend. I'm probably going to MVP or Top Class for rhino. (the same procedure as you probably)
thanks for the information.

by the way, do you have the website of Trend?
when i search it, it comes up things like "Plastic Surgery Trends In South Korea"...etc.

I did V loc thread lift at ITEM a month ago. In a nutshell, it is completely disappointing and exorbitant! If I had the results to show for, I'd have been happy with what I paid. Discounting going all the way to Seoul and hotel cost, paying almost SGD3,500 was ridiculous.

There was no proper explanation of what to expect after the lift, and I was led to believe that there was barely any downtime.

1) My face was swollen for more than 2 weeks
2) I couldn't eat for the first 3 days as I could barely open my mouth, and it hurt a lot to chew.
3) It was painful to eat for over a week, and I was taking extra strength panadol several times a day.
4) I had to sleep flat on my back for more than 2 weeks as the incision and stitch made on both sides of my head were too painful to sleep sideways on
5) I had an obvious lump on the right side of my face that was painful for more 3 weeks
6) Applying the ice pack continuously on the right side of my face to get the swelling down was damaging to my skin
7) And most importantly, the result: ZERO lift, ZERO change
8) I look exactly as I did before the thread lift, after the worst of the swelling had gone down. These few days, a month after the lift, I suddenly had sharp pains on the right side of my face again. ZERO Lift, ZERO anything. Despite the fact that it seems for lifts, the best results are to be expected 2 to 3 months post the lift, there should still be a certain level of difference between before and immediately after since the thread is meant to lift and not just stimulate production of collagen months later.

I will write more on my experience with ITEM personnel another time. For this post, I personally would NOT go to ITEM ever again based on my experience and the ZERO results!

Reactions: Vivavita
I did V loc thread lift at ITEM a month ago. In a nutshell, it is completely disappointing and exorbitant! If I had the results to show for, I'd have been happy with what I paid. Discounting going all the way to Seoul and hotel cost, paying almost SGD3,500 was ridiculous.

There was no proper explanation of what to expect after the lift, and I was led to believe that there was barely any downtime.

2) I couldn't eat for the first 3 days as I could barely open my mouth, and it hurt a lot to chew.
3) It was painful to eat for over a week, and I was taking extra strength panadol several times a day.
4) I had to sleep flat on my back for more than 2 weeks as the incision and stitch made on both sides of my head were too painful to sleep sideways on
5) I had an obvious lump on the right side of my face that was painful for more 3 weeks
6) Applying the ice pack continuously on the right side of my face to get the swelling down was damaging to my skin
8) I look exactly as I did before the thread lift, after the worst of the swelling had gone down. These few days, a month after the lift, I suddenly had sharp pains on the right side of my face again. ZERO Lift, ZERO anything. Despite the fact that it seems for lifts, the best results are to be expected 2 to 3 months post the lift, there should still be a certain level of difference between before and immediately after since the thread is meant to lift and not just stimulate production of collagen months later.

I will write more on my experience with ITEM personnel another time. For this post, I personally would NOT go to ITEM ever again based on my experience and the ZERO results!
sorry to hear your experience but thank you for sharing it

Sorry to hear :sad: I hope you are better soon.

I was thinking of going to ITEM for rhino. Im guessing you wouldnt recommend? The staff sound ****! :sad:

Hi guys!

I'm new here. So... I've been wanting to get a nose job (alarplasty) for quite some time. Few months back, someone told me that BK surgery is having a free video-call consultation, so I went to the clinic to give it a try. Anyway, the nose surgeon suggest me to get alarplasty and nose lengthening (because if I get alarplasty itself, my nose would look weird). The surgeon and translator was very friendly, gave me suggestions and asked me to consider.

The staff also took 2 pictures of my face, emailed to BK Korea and they photoshopped my nose and emailed it back to me within 1 week. They said the final results would look roughly like this (not 100%).

I'm very tempted to get my nose done next year, but I keep seeing mixed reviews about BK surgery? During the video consultation, they are very friendly and not pushy at all. Can anybody let me know their experience with BK surgery? Thanks!~~

Hi guys!

I'm new here. So... I've been wanting to get a nose job (alarplasty) for quite some time. Few months back, someone told me that BK surgery is having a free video-call consultation, so I went to the clinic to give it a try. Anyway, the nose surgeon suggest me to get alarplasty and nose lengthening (because if I get alarplasty itself, my nose would look weird). The surgeon and translator was very friendly, gave me suggestions and asked me to consider.

The staff also took 2 pictures of my face, emailed to BK Korea and they photoshopped my nose and emailed it back to me within 1 week. They said the final results would look roughly like this (not 100%).

I'm very tempted to get my nose done next year, but I keep seeing mixed reviews about BK surgery? During the video consultation, they are very friendly and not pushy at all. Can anybody let me know their experience with BK surgery? Thanks!~~
Hey!

I haven't had any experience myself, but here are some opinions of other people:
"The only ones I would avoid are:

- Grand (from personal experience and the death there)
- Wonjin (again, death there)
- Jewellery (photos showing doctors and staff partying near unconscious patient)

I'd probably also add BK to that list (due to their widespread targeting of foreigners only and too-many-reviews-to-repeat about factory like service and bad aftercare).”

“My friend had a nose job at BK clinic. He told me that they try to kick you out right after your surgery. Also, the actual surgeon who performed the surgery was not the doctor he had consultation with initially.”

“I think I read here about BK which is not good as a factory either.”

So to sum it up, BK is viewed as a factory: they don't care about you, just about your money. I don't know how true this is, but I would advise against going to BK. A lot of people have blacklisted BK. This is a quote from someone who blacklisted BK:
“I have to add that most of these blacklisted clinics and hospitals have a bad aftercare service, they doesnt take responsible for their patients if something goes wrong, they push their customers to do more surgeries during consulation just to earn more money and most of these clinics spend a lot of money on advertising just to get customers and earn money.”

Just like I said, they don't seem to care about the patient. I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty as well. I'm going to MVP or Top Class :smile:

Hey!

I haven't had any experience myself, but here are some opinions of other people:

- Jewellery (photos showing doctors and staff partying near unconscious patient)

I'd probably also add BK to that list (due to their widespread targeting of foreigners only and too-many-reviews-to-repeat about factory like service and bad aftercare).”

“My friend had a nose job at BK clinic. He told me that they try to kick you out right after your surgery. Also, the actual surgeon who performed the surgery was not the doctor he had consultation with initially.”

So to sum it up, BK is viewed as a factory: they don't care about you, just about your money. I don't know how true this is, but I would advise against going to BK. A lot of people have blacklisted BK. This is a quote from someone who blacklisted BK:
“I have to add that most of these blacklisted clinics and hospitals have a bad aftercare service, they doesnt take responsible for their patients if something goes wrong, they push their customers to do more surgeries during consulation just to earn more money and most of these clinics spend a lot of money on advertising just to get customers and earn money.”

Just like I said, they don't seem to care about the patient. I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty as well. I'm going to MVP or Top Class :smile:

Holy crap. Now I'm scared... I always thought BK was good since there's quite many "bloggers" doing plastic surgery there and the result was quite good and they said they will prepare everything for me (fetching me at the airport, staying at their guesthouse etc...) :sad:

Btw, is MVP good? Any reviews about them? :smile: p.s: I'm planning to get the surgery done on Apr 2017, what about you?

Wow. So sorry to hear that. Did you contact ITEM post-op and ask what action could be taken to alleviate the problems you were facing? I had a full V-line surgery (not with ITEM though) but my post-op symptoms are not a fraction as bad as yours, so I can understand your frustration.

@Insecur1ties Bloggers are paid (or received free or heavily discounted surgeries), of course they will say great and heavenly things about the clinics they're promoting. I would take the blog posts with a pinch of salt. That's not to say their experience was completely ficticious, but exaggeration happens.

My friend went to a small local clinic nearby the sinsa area, she didnt tell me the name of the clinic but her results look really natural..... if you don't want the factory look you should ask local insiders

Hey!

Hey, have you decided which clinic you're going? I'm also considering MVP, there seems to have quite afew legit good reviews.

Hey!

HAHA i love your post. I posted this in another forum, but i wanna post it here too because i feel that foreigners should know

HERE is a list that I have come up with over the years on which places have bad reps

ID FACTORY
BK FACTORY
GRAAAAND FACTORY
WONJIN FACTORY
DREAM FACTORY
AVOID THESE PLACES! These places get soooooooo much patient inflow (for the wrongg reasons) that they cant even remember you a week later. Trust me. And yes, there have been deaths here that have been polished offfff the internet. Why? Cause they're sooo loaded $$$ . very inconsistent

JEWELRY
they went viral in the Korean news for having a party in the surgery room while the patient was on the surgery bed. i kid you not.

TL
DA
JW
JK
They claim to be the best and famous for rhinoplasty, but they do the most fake viral marketing ever, its absurd. half the reviews are by promoters. One of them got a lawsuit for leaving a gauze or whatever in the patient. Yep, that got erased off the internet too.

Pitangui
They do so bad with local patients that they focus on foreign patients

Honestly, plastic surgery in korea is sooo competitive, you really gotta trust your gut when you go to certain places. But the above places are not it. You should try to go somehwere more local IMO

(NO i do not work for a PS, NO I am not gaining anything from this, NO I did not get paid for this. this is purely what I know )

HONESTLY IMO, stay away from those big, bad highly-promoted rich hospitals. They don't have a lot of money because they do surgery well, they do it because they USED to do well, and now they just scam and rip people off. HELLO! Remember the foreigners costs vs. korean prices.

IMO I recommend going to a plastic surgery HOSPITAL not a plastic surgery clinic. Why? Cause there are over 800 plastic surgery clinics in the small district of Gangman alone, so OF COURSE it is a highly competitive market. And by a hospital, I mean a legit plastic surgery hospital and not just one of those self-proclaimed hospitals.

Now, I'm not saying Koreans cant do surgery. They definitely can do mind-blowing surgery with amazing results. They are probably the best, or nearly the best, in the world. And with the high beauty standard and all, they definitely do know what theyre doing. Just don't go blind sighted into it, PEOPLE!

I hope I'm helping... Just stating the facts that no one wants to talk about