Is the folding mark on the boy bag looks normal?

ChloeSS

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Hello, my friend is offering me this boy bag. I noticed there is a crease on top if the bag. Is that one look normal due to normal usage?

Attachments

• IMG_7962.JPG
    IMG_7962.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,511
  • IMG_7963.JPG
    IMG_7963.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,385
  • IMG_7964.JPG
    IMG_7964.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,278
I have seen other Boy bags with this same crease. I think it depends on how much money she wants for the bag. If it is a good deal and you are ok with the crease.,,, I think it is a nice bag, really like the RHW.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I had a boy bag which I purchased second hand that had that same crease. I was told it was ny over stuffing the bag and making it very heavy. Additionally, it depend on the leather. Some bags are stiffer than others.

I had a boy bag which I purchased second hand that had that same crease. I was told it was ny over stuffing the bag and making it very heavy. Additionally, it depend on the leather. Some bags are stiffer than others.
You mean like it folds in the middle because the bag is so heavy? What in the world are people carrying so heavy is what I want to know now, lol!

I think it could be normal although it looks like a bit of a big dent. The construction of the Boy bag makes the top "the weak point" in a way and I always feel like the backside of the top/flap just where the dent is seems to be the least stiff or solid place. When handling a Boy bag this is always to me where the bag kind of seems to cave in on itself. There are a few videos on YouTube talking about this.