Is the empreinte Melie too big for me?

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Yes it looks quite big on you. However, I like oversized bags so it's not shocking or anything.

Reactions: Mariapia

Missydora

Jan 3, 2014
I think 1st pic, strap looks a bit on the long side so make bag look disproportionate too big to the rest of you. The 2nd pic, the strap looks like its been adjusted shorter which I think looks fine, its like a hobo bag look. Which I think hobo type shape bag looks alright when it's a bit big even on petite ladies.

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
I'm not a fan of this bag with the long strap, but it looks great on you as a shoulder bag! Loved the second picture :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
I think the hobo/cross body style just do not mix. Hobos look too big to be worn cross body imo. I know they give you the option with the longer strap. Now in the second picture I don't think it looks too big on you when it's worn on your shoulder. It hangs much better on you as a traditional shoulder bag!

Cicci783

Aug 1, 2015
Thanks for your suggestions! ^_^ I love the empreinte leather and the Melie, but I want to be sure before buying her.
Are there other LV bags similar to this style but smaller?

Last edited:

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
Thanks for your suggestions! ^_^ I love the empreinte leather and the Melie, but I want to be sure before buying her.
Are there other LV bags similar to this style?
The Bagatelle was similar to this but I'm not sure if it still available anymore.

Kitty157

May 15, 2015
Like this better as a shoulder bag. I don't think big hobos look good crossbody. It's ok for temp use but as an everyday look, nah.... it is a pretty bag though. Good luck!