Is the distressed patent delicate?

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
After seeing all the beautiful crackled patent Jumbos several of the ladies have posted, I'm now thinking of buying one. I know nothing is as rugged as Caviar, but is the patent at all delicate?

^^^ Congrats on your purchase! I have this bag and love it. The Chanel SA said it would be very durable. The crackled patent resists scratches and fingerprints and if it gets dirty it can be sprayed with a patent spray and wiped clean. The only thing I would suggest is to specify that you want a more "crackled" finish on your bag. Mine is pretty smooth on the front and if you still have a choice, I'd go for the more crackly one.

^^^ Congrats on your purchase! I have this bag and love it. The Chanel SA said it would be very durable. The crackled patent resists scratches and fingerprints and if it gets dirty it can be sprayed with a patent spray and wiped clean. The only thing I would suggest is to specify that you want a more "crackled" finish on your bag. Mine is pretty smooth on the front and if you still have a choice, I'd go for the more crackly one.

Valerie, yours was one of the ones I saw that pushed me over the edge to buy it. I did specify that I wanted the "cracklier" of the two that she had. LOL!

Valerie, yours was one of the ones I saw that pushed me over the edge to buy it. I did specify that I wanted the "cracklier" of the two that she had. LOL!

I'm glad I could help motivate you to buy this beautiful bag. Also happy you were able to get the crackly one. I'm looking forward to seeing pics when it arrives!