Is the Damier Azur too hard to keep clean?

Coachfanatic

Jul 12, 2006
My Europe trip is coming up and I'm still planning on getting my Speedy 25. I'm leaning towards the Damier instead of the Mono and really like the Azur. Is it tough to keep clean? If so I could always go with the Ebony.

Does the leather patina on the Azur like it does on the Mono?

Yes, the leather will patina like the handles used on the mono. Same leather.
The canvas of Azur is not difficult to keep clean. If you get something like dirt on it, just wipe it off with a slightly damp cloth or papertowel. It's very easy to maintain. Of course, there are things that cannot be removed like pen, marker, etc.

Reactions: BleuSaphir
yes it is hard to keep clean..there is are certain products from coach that can help you maintain the color. although i think it turns patina later on..so i guess the best buy would be the damier speedy 30 instead. mine is low maintenance..

I have the brand new Azur and at first it's a bit though as you see them spanking new, but you get used to it. Canvas is no problem, leather is a bit tough, it's quite dirty on mine. How do you guys clean it then?

I might like to buy myself a Speedy Damier Azur in spring/summer.

I am not sure if I recall it right - did someone say, azur is not so easy to handly as Mono?
special maintenance?

I would like to have a bag as easy as the Mono (but not Ebene, I like the Azur)

Great if you take care of it! I have an Azur Speedy 30...got it in June and have only used it 3 times...so I feel like mine will remain in good condition...and I only wore so few times not because I am babying it but because I have other bags that need love too...plus since it is a classic...it will always be in style so IMO it is ok if I can't get to it right now. KWIM?