Is the Damier Azur Saleya a Year-Round Bag?

1. I was thinking of this as a tote for work, but one of my fellow LV-loving friends said that the damier azur would look really out of place during the winter (I'm in Boston, so our winters are looooong). Personally I thought it would be a nice complement to winter-white (I also wear quite a bit of gray and black so I thought the azur would look fresh against my clothes). Then again, I don't want to be the person wearing seasonally inappropriate clothes without realizing it. Thoughts?

2. I think it´s perfect for winter! More of a winter bag than summer bag imo.

3. I think this bag is perfect for winter as well. Everything you said you would wear it with, it will totally go with. It is not a white bag but more cream. I think this bag is going to look great in the winter and spring. i'm wearing mine now with a camel colored jacket and they look great together! Also the bag looks good with jeans!

4. Ohh could you post a pic of yourself carrying it? I love to see it!

5. I'm in NE too Chiclawyer, but several hours north of you and I'd originally thought it was best for summer when I first saw the Azur line, but the more I see it, I tend to think it will be a perfect winter white. In fact, someone (I forget who) bought the pochette accessories in Azur and she wore it with 3 outfits and posted them I think in the "club" section. In one picture she is wearing it with a red trench coat and OMG, it looks absolutely STUNNING and is clearly a fantastic winter white! I think Azur will be a nice versatile line that will carry through both winter and summer weather! I say base it upon how it looks with a particular outfit. If it doesn't feel quite right with an outfit, then trust your gut...if it looks fantastic with whatever you're wearing, then trust your instincts.

Edited to add:
    Here's the post I was referring to. In 2 of the images she is clearly dressed how you might dress in the northeast this time of year and her Azur pochette looks stunning. I hope this link works:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/lv-reference-library/visual-aids-photos-only-please-29921-20.html#post1146545

6. I'd reckon that the azur is pretty much an all-seasons line and not limited to spring/summer...it's not a solid white/cream and the blue/grey/violet/charcoal helps to break up the monotony of the wintery white...

7. I've been using the Azur speedy everyday since I got it and it's snowing here, I think it looks great!

8. all season for sure

9. I'm at my BF's office right now, I will ask him if he can take a photo of me and post it in the The Amazing Azur Club. I would do it now w/my phone but I do not get phone service up here to send it to my email:hysteric:

10. yes, i think it's all season :yes:

11. i'm 20 min. south of boston- i think of it as a summer bag. HOWEVER, when paired with certain outfits- winter whites, as other tpfers mentioned (for ex.), i think it would look really nice.

12. I think it would be awesome for winter, and even summer.. If I had it, I would probably wear it all year long with the right outfits and everything. Overall, its a very cute bag!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice