is the damier 30 the new mono 30?

imeelove

Jan 17, 2009
i went to houston for the weekend and saw at least 4 damier speedy 30s. i always see the mono 30 and never would've expected to see more damier especially in the summer, but i was clearly mistaken. at the coach outlet, i spotted 2 damiers. and another one at a church where i attended. i guess the damier is getting more popular by the day.

so is the damier the new speedy 30?

wgrknb.jpg

a photo of me and my speedy at the hotel in houston (my DD on the background)

Last edited:
not so much...the mono 30 will always be the timeless classic it is and nothing can replace it. Maybe more people have Damier because it is low maintenance and worry free...but IMO as nice as the Damier is...I don't think so.

maybe people are thiking that the mono 30 is much too common so they opted for the damier. and since the damier is gaining its popularity, the mono 30 will now have a "rebound."

Well, people were not sure at all that Damier was in fact LV you would have to tell them. The LVs on the the Mono are so eaay to spot and get your eyes caught up in them. I think mabye with more people knowing that the Damier is infact LV more are buying it. Also it is a more discreet way of "showing" I guess that you carry a LV. Hope that you had a great time in Houston. Did you get to go to the Galliera?

Well, people were not sure at all that Damier was in fact LV you would have to tell them. The LVs on the the Mono are so eaay to spot and get your eyes caught up in them. I think mabye with more people knowing that the Damier is infact LV more are buying it. Also it is a more discreet way of "showing" I guess that you carry a LV. Hope that you had a great time in Houston. Did you get to go to the Galliera?

nope, didnt have the chance to go to the galleria (darn). maybe next time;)