Is the color celeste ...

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Hi ladies,
I just wanted to make sure what color the Celest is.
I thought it was a light blue from the picture on the sight and other pictures but when I saw it at LV it looked like a darker blue. Please if there are owners of this color could they tell me what it is like in daylight as I saw it in the evening and in the boutique.
Thank you.

Thank you so much. I always thought of it this way but I was rather disappointed this evening. Also it was a little creased maybe because it was stored for long. Do you think I should get it?

Thank you so much. I always thought of it this way but I was rather disappointed this evening. Also it was a little creased maybe because it was stored for long. Do you think I should get it?

Which are you thinking of? The speedy or? I wonder what the wrinkling is about. Btw, lvlovebug posted some great pics of her breathtaking empreinte collection (which I believe include a Celeste speedy and metis also??) go to the clubhouse and look at some of the pics there.. I think I saw a couple of pics in there.

Which are you thinking of? The speedy or? I wonder what the wrinkling is about. Btw, lvlovebug posted some great pics of her breathtaking empreinte collection (which I believe include a Celeste speedy and metis also??) go to the clubhouse and look at some of the pics there.. I think I saw a couple of pics in there.

Thanks! We are Metis bag twins....I have the speedy and Metis in Celeste...it really is a stunning blue...which bag are you thinking of getting? If the creasing is noticeable on the bag, I would ask for a different one....

Thanks! We are Metis bag twins....I have the speedy and Metis in Celeste...it really is a stunning blue...which bag are you thinking of getting? If the creasing is noticeable on the bag, I would ask for a different one....
I wanted to go for the Artsy but the creasing is noticeable so I will ask if they have another one. The store is closing down tomorrow so I will have to get it from the other store which more than an hour away from my home (this was in 10 minutes distance). Anyway I will have to postpone it a little but I hope there is no increase until then otherwise I might not get it at all. There is a price limit for each bag.