Is the coffer heavy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I've read so much about coffers and it makes me want to buy it. I have one concern... and that is the weight. By its looks (haven't seen IRL) alone, I can tell it's heavy. Is it? How much does it weigh? I would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks a lot.

2. Def. Not light.... But it is managable IMO

3. It is heavy but it stays put in my shoulder so it's very manageable...I know it's heavy but it's so beautiful and so functional, the heaviness is easily forgotten.

4. I know someone weigh it up before but I cannot r'ber the weight. While it is heavy, it is not all that noticeable IMO unless you really stuff it.

5. Depends on what you have in there. Not a bag that i would want to carry all day. hehe

6. I have the same concern. I'm not very good with heavy bags.

7. its lambskin so it must have a lil weight unlike those cheap bag! dep on what you have inside! for me i have no prob with it bag, love it so much...

8. Thanks for the input. Yeah, it's so pretty, but I think it's not a good daily bag or a travel bag. I'm looking for something light for travel and with outside pocket/s, yet trendy looking. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

9. The lambskin version is light than the calfskin.

Hope it helps.

10. I don't think it's an every day bag....however I use it to travel...I love that I can carry it messenger style and has the outside pockets, I think it depends on what your travel is for...if and when I go as a tourist, it's very practical to me for some reason and I love it! (tourist as in going to the US or Europe...not as in going to beach type tourism)

11. F, I've never thought of using the Coffer for travel but I can see how it would work now that you mention it. I normally carry my Bal Day bags coz it sits close to me when carried. Also it is lighter(maybe not really) & feels more hardy. If you sling it on shoulders by the braided strap, do you feel the weight as the days get longer?

12. Not really...I think it depends as I've never gone on trips that last more than 2 weeks carrying the coffer...but I am looking forward for a trip soon and I"ll let you know 'cause I plan on taking the coffer and wearing it every day l ol!