Is the classic pochette metis being discontinued?

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I just saw someone in the comment section of youtube say their SA told them this... I find this hard to believe but thought I'd better check asap since its the next item on my wishlist :O

I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued. I thought it was previously and they brought it back because it was so high in demand and I believe it has already been re-designed 3 times. But I could be mistaken.

I'm wondering if it's just going to be redesigned again. I personally can't see LV, or really any brand, discontinuing a strong seller...especially one that is often included in LE collections.

I agree. My SA just told me she's excited to see how the empreinte version does, because the canvas PM is one of the best-selling items in her store. So it would seem odd to discontinue it now.

It's super popular but I notice that many people are experiencing problems with it as well and returning or exchanging their bags. Could it be LV is discontinuing because it's not making enough profit on this model?

I saw a similar comment on a YouTube video made a couple of days ago, and also came here to search for more information. I went to LV.com, and the mono pouchette says call to order. Hopefully, stock is just low, and it is not being discontinued. I still need to purchase this bag.

One of my friends went to LV the other day and asked her SA about it and she they are sold out of the canvas version for now, but it's not discontinued. I read on some other threads that others are on a waitlist for the canvas version too. I think it is even more in demand since the release of the Empreinte version.

Reactions: j19
I was able to order one (mono canvas) online in Canada (after stalking the website for 5 days). The store has a waitlist for this item.

Also, there is a 8 week waitlist in UK from what the LV customer service told me.

Doesn't look like it's discontinued. Neither the store. Or the customer service mentioned anything.

Maybe they are limiting quantities to manage quality or just to coincide with release of emprient version to dive up the demand.

Just got back from Paris/London they said for almost 2 months they don't have deliveries of pochette metis.

I'm back in US now and called LV assistance and they found me one yay!!! 4-5 days finally I can have it..