Is the City $1275 in the US?

1. If so, it will cost me about $250 more to buy it here in Canada:censor:
    (I have previously purchased in NYC and of course eBay so I never did the math)

2. I believe that the city is still $1195.

3. Then it would cost me almost $350 more to buy it here:rant: :rant: :rant:

4. I know!! It's such a pain - IDK why Holts does such a huge markup here on them... it's cheaper to order from the US and pay the extra money in duties - you'll still come out ahead.

5. Could you buy it from AR? I heard they have free international shipping on orders over $500 and I heard people haven't been hit with big customs fees when they've ordered from them.

6. yeah go AR!!! woo hoo!!!!

7. It's $1195.00 plus tax - mine came to $1315.00 with shipping from Barneys.

8. Is that $1315 US or Cdn? Wow, if it's $1315 Cdn, that's a great deal - you must have gotten lucky at customs!

9. This sounds so dumb but whats AR? I wanna get a bag from there b/c balenciaga's cost more here too:yucky: . Do you know what sort of amount of custom fees people have had?

10. ^^Aloha Rag

11. It's Aloha Rag. You can e-mail Jumei for pics of the bags you are interested in. He's really great about communication. :heart: As for customs, I don't know the amounts. I just remember reading from posts here that it wasn't much at all. You can try to do a search by typing in Aloha Rag or maybe AR? :yes:

12. Hello everyone,

I am in the market for a medium (City right?) and I went to Holt Refrew (Canada) yesterday to check it out IRL. It was marked as 1600Cdn!

I take it that that is a lot more than the US?

How do I find AR?

Thanks for any help!

13. Okay thanx, I think I've been on the aloha rag site. I'll have to see which bags he has.:smile:

14. US - I live in New York :lol:

15. I got mine from the balenciaga store in NY, and paid $1195, and $1295 including tax!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice