Is the Chanel WOC right for me?

lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
Hi everyone,
I've been having a bit of a bag crisis. I realize that I only carry two or three cards, a coin purse, a lipstick, and my phone.
Even carrying a wallet is a bit too cumbersome for me, and all my bags are sitting on the closet collecting dust.
I've never tried the WOC, but have the Jumbo and a Kelly 28(the smallest bags I have), both of which I find too burdensome to carry.
Would a WOC fit my purposes? Is it easy to double strap for shoulder carry?
And which neutral colors(besides black) are they available in?
I was thinking of getting black, beige, and maybe a darker red color(kind of like rouge H) and just carry those for everyday purposes.. But I've read somewhere that beige and red is hard to come by?

All of those items would fit fine in a WOC. You can shoulder carry the bag by double strapping it from the inside, but keep in mind you would have to adjust it every time you open and close the bag. Not a big deal though.

All of those items would fit fine in a WOC. You can shoulder carry the bag by double strapping it from the inside, but keep in mind you would have to adjust it every time you open and close the bag. Not a big deal though.
Thank you for your advice. Are there other alternatives I should look out for as well? Other comparable small bags from Chanel, I mean.

Thank you for your advice. Are there other alternatives I should look out for as well? Other comparable small bags from Chanel, I mean.

Maybe a mini or extra mini would also work for you? I have a Gold Caviar WOC and I love it. It's classy looking and holds the cards and cash I need, lipstick, an insulin pen (I'm diabetic) and my phone with a little room left over. I think it could work for you.

The Chanel woc is too small for me, but it sounds like you're more of a minimalist than me. I was in Dior yesterday and their Dior diorama woc is slightly bigger. Maybe check them both out.

I recently uploaded a video comparing the difference between a WOC/ square mini, as well as showing what fits inside. I hope seeing it visually helps with your decision!

I'm so torn between a mini and a WOC.
I might even get a small or M/L flap and maybe one WOC, but I'm just a little worried that the small or M/L flap will be too big for my needs. I really don't like having to carry a wallet. Just a lipstick, card case, a coin purse, and keys. There was way too much room left in my Jumbo. I think small might be the way to go, but that is a huge price jump from $2100-2400 to $4700.

Sounds like the WOC would be a perfect fit for you since you carry so little. The chain on the WOC is way too long for me so I double it up but to be honest it's still pretty long even doubled up so you might wanna go to a square mini if you need a shorter strap drop The WOC's come in a variety of colors, leathers, and styles like any other Chanel bag. Once you decide on one take a look at the buys and get your name on a wait list if nothings available when you're ready to purchase :smile:

Sounds like the WOC would be a perfect fit for you since you carry so little. The chain on the WOC is way too long for me so I double it up but to be honest it's still pretty long even doubled up so you might wanna go to a square mini if you need a shorter strap drop The WOC's come in a variety of colors, leathers, and styles like any other Chanel bag. Once you decide on one take a look at the buys and get your name on a wait list if nothings available when you're ready to purchase :smile:

Thank you!! I guess I should check it out in person to see which bag is right for me.

Reactions: stylevialauren
I find myself with the same issue. I don't often carry lots of things with me. Usually just me keys, phone and card holder. I find woc fit my needs perfectly. My 6s plus, keys and boy card holder fit just fine. I may get a key holder so that everything is nice and neat. Woc is comfortable to wear and I don't feel like I have to baby it at all.

Reactions: Kendie26
I think the best bet would be going to the boutique & try the woc on. With the list of the items you need to carry, woc can definately fit them well. & they r quite ok to be worn double strap on the shoulder. Woc is a great bag to shift from casual to evening too due to the minimalist design.

However, with a mini, you'll have additional space to spare in case you want to add anything else; i.e sunglasses, keys, another lipstick, small slg which i find can be very handy at times.

Go & try them on. The experience itself is half the fun. :flowers:

Reactions: Kendie26
Hi everyone,
I've been having a bit of a bag crisis. I realize that I only carry two or three cards, a coin purse, a lipstick, and my phone.
Even carrying a wallet is a bit too cumbersome for me, and all my bags are sitting on the closet collecting dust.
I've never tried the WOC, but have the Jumbo and a Kelly 28(the smallest bags I have), both of which I find too burdensome to carry.
Would a WOC fit my purposes? Is it easy to double strap for shoulder carry?
And which neutral colors(besides black) are they available in?
I was thinking of getting black, beige, and maybe a darker red color(kind of like rouge H) and just carry those for everyday purposes.. But I've read somewhere that beige and red is hard to come by?
Based on what you carry, I think a WOC sounds ideal for you!! You have some great advice here already but it definitely sounds like a great option for you. Aside from my work needs & using a larger tote for work, I LOVE the WOC because it fits inside my totebags & then I can just grab the WOC for evenings, etc.....I'm very minimalist with what I carry around on weekends, evenings (personal time vs work time) & I find the WOC to be 1 of my fabulous options that I love. GOOD LUCK!!:flowers: