Is the Celine Mini Luggage bag worth it? Is it still "In"?

LaurieLou

IG@LaurieLouie
Jun 18, 2008
So, I'm usually an LV girl, but they just haven't made anything that makes me jump lately. I'm really considering a Celine Mini Luggage, but I'm worried that it's just trendy. Is it still In? What do you think?

So, I'm usually an LV girl, but they just haven't made anything that makes me jump lately. I'm really considering a Celine Mini Luggage, but I'm worried that it's just trendy. Is it still In? What do you think?

Just googled it and while personally it's not my taste, I don't feel that it's too trendy. The color block ones maybe a little, I'd probably go with a neutral. But IMO I feel you should go with a bag that calls to you and suits YOUR taste, regardless of current trent. :smile: If you like/love it, then go for it!

I think they are super popular right now, which makes them seem trendy, but I think they will last for years to come. (Remember all the people who said Balenciaga bags were trendy? They aren't the it bag anymore, but they are still around and still look great!)

I would just avoid the tri-color ones as those will look dated eventually, IMO.

I love the Celine Mini but found the size awkward (definitely try it out in the store if you can). I think it could be a classic in a neutral color. Other combos are trendy.

I have a micro and I do love them. Their quality is super! But the price is getting crazy which I don't think it's worth that much! I always drop by their shop and their mini and micro every time also out of stock! So I guess it is still very popular now.

The first Luggage came out 2010, but there were several styles with curvy sides, straight sides and with an envelope front pocket. I took the pic below in a Celine store Oct 2010 :smile:
L1010240.JPG

Louis Vuitton is great but the Celine Mini has been coveted by some many and quickly became known as the celebrity ‘it’ bag.

It is framed in a unique way and that alone will take it from trendy today to must-have classic tomorrow. It is definitely not a “fad” bag.