Is the Bouvier / jackie o handbag still popular?

1. I'm really debating on whether I should get this style. it looks so beautiful on jackie o! is this still "in"?

and i'm thinking whether i should get plain leather or guccissima... is the style comfortable? does it seem like a streamlined/thinner version of the horsebit hobo? is it easy to access your stuff inside the bag?
    [​IMG]

2. I have this one in violet suede and love it...easy to grab things and beautiful!

3. No, I do not think it is still "in" which is GOOD because there are no more fakes around! I think it's a classic and a definite yay for me.

4. Great,beautiful classic...i own several ones myself :yes: The last one i purchased is the large Flora Bouvier :heart:

5. I agree, such a classic, you can't go wrong!

6. The bouvier is such a classic...and I absolutely LOVE the guccissima leather bouviers...gorgeous! Definitely on my list of must-haves...

7. i love the bouvier... i originally bought the large one in the choco guccissima, but for some reason, the shape or size was bothering me. it looked too triangular even with stuff in it. i got the small white guccissima one which i like much better and that i can reach in easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice