Is the bordeaux gst very versatile--in competition with the brown for an everyday bag

I prefer the bordeaux because I wear more black than brown so it would go with more in that regard. The most versatile IMO though would be the black, but I know you did not menion that as an option so I would vote for bordeaux.

I'd go for the bordeaux, beacuse you can wear it with everything black (because of it's purple-ness) and brown! I haven't seen IRL, so i'm not sure about it. GO to the boutique and just see what colour suits your style.

i have the gst in dark brown... while i was at the store, i compared it to the bordeaux and the black... and i picked the brown because...

1. the black was pretty but it just looked too functional...
2. the bordeaux was very pretty but the shade was just a little too much to convince me that i would use it again and again
3. i couldn't put the brown down!!!!

I just bought the Bordeaux, and I'm in love. It's a very versatile color, b/c it picks up on the browns in your outfit, or the blues, and it looks fabulous with black. The brown is pretty, but I found it very limiting. The black is nice as well, but it's not great with navy.

Since I bought it (only two days ago), I've worn the Bordeaux with jeans, navy, and even bright red, and it looks amazing!

For me the two colors are in competition, I'm 99.9% sure I'm getting a dark brown pst but if it winds up comming in in bordeaux I still want to take a look at it.