is the billfold too masculin?

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
for you ladies out there, do you think the billfold (with 6CC slots) too masculin? do any of you have it? what are your thoughts on it?

Kareberry

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
I use a Vivienne Westwood billfold right now. I don't think billfolds are too masculine! If you were to choose azur it wouldn't be masculine at all IMO!

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
I use a Vivienne Westwood billfold right now. I don't think billfolds are too masculine! If you were to choose azur it wouldn't be masculine at all IMO!
but on the website it seems like it only comes in damier and mono... but not damier azur.. i might be wrong?

lumkeikei

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
I have one in damier, and I think it is a great size. Great for putting it in jacket pockets, when I go out to the supermarket.

jellybeanz

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
I don't think they necessarily too masculine, just not practical for me because I like a compartment for change.

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
USA
No I don't think so. Plus, you can get it from the Epi line as well.

I have this Epi billfold with 4 CCs & coin pocket at rear. I've used for more than 8 years & still hold up really well. :tup:
LV Epi Billfold with 4CC & coin.jpg

I looked at the billfold with 6 CCs before I got mine. If you have quite a number of cards, filling all 6 CC slots (& maybe 2 CC in 1 slot), the billfold may not fold up nicely. But this won't happened to the billfold with 4 CC slots somehow (maybe there's a flap). Plus, there are 2 extra hidden slots which you can put more CCs. ;)

shallowgal

O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
I hate carrying change ~ so I like the billfolds. I ended up getting a ludlow ~ man, that's one small wallet ~ even for me. I only carry a couple of cards at a time, but now I have to fold up my "folding money".

flychinadoll

Sep 5, 2007
Bay Area
At first I thought the same thing but I got over it and now I love it because it is compact. My daily wallet is the Epi yellow billfold with coin pocket. It is bright and cute and just the right size for my little hands.