is the biba available in the USA anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. can someone help me find a biba in the USA???? pretty please?

2. YEAY!!~ GOOD NEWS. I have a biba in white trim on hold for me right now but i wanted to cancel it because i want to get the new LV sunset blvd. clutch coming out. I was sulking because the biba is a good deal but if a TPF member wants it I'm willing to hand it over to you. Youre gonna have to charge send it from Rodeo Drive Gucci though. The price was $689 plus tax i think. Well let me know asap so i can call my SA. ^_^

3. double post

4. ok. i just called my SA for you. ^_^

5. thanks so much, she called me and I was able to secure it for myself..YAY!!!!

Like I told you earlier, I called every gucci store in every state and was told it was sold out, only the leather gucci bibas were available...thank you so much!! I owe you :smile:

6. So lucky of you! Congrats!
    Are there any more available anywhere in the USA? I am looking for one as well...

7. what color leathers were available babes?

8. ^chocolate brown

9. boo eww boo

10. You're very welcome!!~ I'm glad everything went well for you. :tup:

11. I've been desperately looking for this bag as well...:crybaby:If anyone sees one or decides they don't want one with the brown trim, please send me a PM! It can be anywhere, not just the U.S. Thanks in advance!