Is the Beverly GM practical to use?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't bought an LV in about 1-2 years. Anyway, I want another one now, and I LOVE the look of the beverly GM. I tried it on at the LV boutique and it was a great size for me. My question is... does the bottom bother you when its worn, uncomfortable under the arm?

2. I love my Beverly GM, I think it's very comfortable under the arm as you can see from the pic:yes:, I just got it so I am VERY careful with the bottom, hopefully won't get any stains EVER!!

Attached Files:

3. Oh, its gorgeous! Thanks for posting.

4. I use my Beverly GM everyday and it's very comfortable but heavy when i put a lot in it. However, it is high maintenance cause of the vachette.

5. I plan on appleguarding it. I always did that with my other LVs and not too many problems. Yours is gorgeous as well. I just went ahead and ordered it from eluxury, I'm so excited!:yahoo:

6. That is gorgeous!

7. you're very welcome.

8. good for you, I'm sure you'll be happy once it arrives.