Is the Antigona over?

I’ve always loved the Antigona and thought about getting a fun color in the mini size for the summer but is the Antigona over? I feel like it might be dated now and was a hot bag maybe 5 years ago?
It’s kinda over but don’t forget that it’s one of the most iconic bags of all time and it’s shape is so iconic and remarkable.antigona mini size in box leather a good option

Reactions: Raaz
I love my Antigonas but I really wish I'd been sensible enough to 1) measure my laptop before buying the Small! And 2) considered the weight on my shoulder carrying the Small around all day. It hurts too much to use as a regular errand bag, so I feel bad that I bought it without using it as much as I'd thought. But I feel like I'd regret if I sold.

I love my Antigonas but I really wish I'd been sensible enough to 1) measure my laptop before buying the Small! And 2) considered the weight on my shoulder carrying the Small around all day. It hurts too much to use as a regular errand bag, so I feel bad that I bought it without using it as much as I'd thought. But I feel like I'd regret if I sold.
If it hurts so much…is it worth it?

If it hurts so much…is it worth it?
I have tried it with a non Givenchy soft adjustable strap- Longchamp - and it felt a lot better. The bags were impulse purchases but are so beautiful, and I look after them well. (I bought two!! I am better with my bag decisions now) :facepalm:I think with a different strap one day, or if work gives a smaller laptop one day, I'd get more use out of it

I honestly think with the rise of influencers and social media, bags go "in" and "out" so quicky. But these older style bags, like the antigona, have really stood the test of time. The bag still has a very classic shape and design and the ability to pull an outfit together. Its also very simple and low key, so will never look gaudy or over the top.

To me, its a classic bag and won't ever go out of style. I almost feel like its chicer to carry these older style bags and wear them well vs buying a new "in" bag every couple of months. Quality wise, its also far better than some of the newer season bags from other designers.

Buy what you love :heart: Who cares if people say its "over"!