Is the Antigona here to stay?

Sep 29, 2006
Hi Givenchy lovers.
Proud owner of the Antigona pictured here! Every time I bring her out I receive so many compliments.
I want to get your thoughts on whether you think the wonderful Antigona is on it's way to becoming a classic that will be around for years to come, or whether it's a trend that will fizzle out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 630
Hi Givenchy lovers.
Proud owner of the Antigona pictured here! Every time I bring her out I receive so many compliments.
I want to get your thoughts on whether you think the wonderful Antigona is on it's way to becoming a classic that will be around for years to come, or whether it's a trend that will fizzle out?

Like the 'Gale it is going to be a classic as the popularity has grown over the years...
For how long have you owned this baby and is that the small or the medium? I love Givenchy Designs they are structure well and are sturdy bags...

I think it's here to stay. I explained more, as did others, in a previous thread on the topic, which you might want to check out: http://forum.purseblog.com/givenchy/givenchy-antigona-classic-or-trendy-872659.html. BTW, that's one nice bag!
Thanks PurseACold and Jaserendipity for the response and the link to the other thread. Seems other people are wondering the same thing as well!
Jas - mine is a medium and I think it's the absolute perfect size (I'm 5'6")

Your bag is beautiful, love the color! I'm hoping to start a new career and planning on buying an Antigona after I make my first big sale. To me, the Antigona is a beautifully structured bag appropriate for the office, but also has an edgy urban side that comes with the brand's more recent direction under Tisci. I think the bag is here to stay and hopefully will be mine one day!

Like the Nightingale and Pandora, the Antigona is here to stay. The design doesn't say "trendy" yet the details make it standout in a subtle way. You can't really pinpoint it to a particular season (unless you choose one with a distinct print). :smile: