Is the Alma BB in gris discontinued? What are the upcoming BB releases?

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada
I just bought my 3rd iconic bag to add to my collection. Now on to the "queen", the Alma. I would like it to be in vernis, since none of the other iconic pieces are made in this line, and I'm wanting it in the BB size.

Is the gris art deco still available or discontinued?
What other vernis BB colors are coming out for sure this December or for spring? I heard about amarante and navy (?) I would like one that's very neutral.

shopsinparis

Aug 8, 2007
I'm really thinking about BB in amaranthe which is suppose to be released Dec. 1. The python BB is Dec. too. Also an Eclipse version. I'm not sure about other colors.

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
California
Don't quote me on this but I think I saw the amarante in the lookbook as well. Maybe the rose florentine. Honestly, I would be too paranoid of color transfer to ever get Rose Florentine, but amarante would be just dreamy!!!

You should really go see the size in person, it's a good bit smaller than the normal alma. It can definitely fit a wallet, phone, sunglasses case, and such but probably not any more than that.

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
It is coming in a cream or ivory. Similar to pearle, but not pearle. Lol. And the blue is very similar to bleu nuit. It is a permanent piece, and the colors will rotate seasonally as the vernis colors do. It just hasn't been a priority with the shortage. As long as grey isn't discontinued, you should be able to find one once stock is back to normal.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada
Thanks PurseDoggie, Lilmountain...I wonder if gris is susceptible to color fading? I like amarante as well, but I think gris is more subtle which is my preference. Navy sounds good too but gris/amarante are probably more neutral?

Pursedoggie...I think the size will work for me, as I only want to wear it for evening/dressy occasion wear.