Is the 4 diamond Love much more special than the plain one?

i just prefer the look of it
i've been thinking it over for years and i always come back to wanting the plain one
i love diamonds. but for me this piece is its own statement without diamonds

I think if you can make the trip and see them it will become clear. I agree that with for this piece of jewelry it's not about the diamonds. Don't get me wrong I love diamonds in other pieces.

I have both.. and I actually prefer the all screw version more. Its all about the screws.

Can you post pics of your Loves? :smile:

I think if you can make the trip and see them it will become clear. I agree that with for this piece of jewelry it's not about the diamonds. Don't get me wrong I love diamonds in other pieces.

That's a fair point... I love diamonds as well, especially in rings and necklaces. I think I'd be too afraid to wear a tennis bracelet and it wouldn't suit my lifestyle, so I thought maybe the 4 diamond Love. But I'll see...

Hi ladies,

what do you think - do the 4 small diamonds on the Love justify the higher price of it or is the plain just as good?

Or do you even feel that the plain one is more beautiful/special?

I am looking forward to reading your opinions! :smile:

I think it is much prettier... but couldn't justify the price so I bought the plain yg and a vca mop yg bracelet for the same price!