Is the 4 diamond Love much more special than the plain one?

Wow, these are nice pictures!! But I doubt that I'll ever get so many Love bracelets :biggrin:

I have the plain yg and I looked at the 4 diamond and I think it's beautiful but for the money I would get another plain. I actually had to look closely to see the diamonds. Kourtney Kardashian wears two plain and I think it looks so classy! But if someone gave me the four diamond I would keep and love it!! You can't go wrong but I want to stack so I would rather get 2 then spend all on one! Good luck

Do you think that the diamond bracelet had a huge "wow" effect IRL?

I personally don't think the diamonds are worth the money and if I were to get a second one, I'd get another plain one. That's just me though!

I agree with lanasyogamama, you should really try them on in person and see which one you prefer.

I prefer no diamonds. I'd take the money saved by getting the plain one and get a lovely tennis bracelet to stack with it. I LOOOOOOVE the Love and a tb together.

Yes, that would also be an option :smile:

I am just not sure because I tend to wear diamond rings which are ornate and don't have a simple design (e.g. the flower rings I have posted in another thread).

I am not sure if the diamonds in the Love would detract from the rings and/or if it would be too much overall as I am also planning to get the Bee or Butterfly garden necklace.

texasgirliegirl said:
The four diamond love is gorgeous and chic!
Prefect because it has sparkle yet the screw design is maintained.
I much prefer it to the plain love and to the all diamond love bracelets.

ITA! My husband is buying me the YG with 4 diamonds. It certainly isn't a huge bling factor, but its simply elegant. I have looked at every diamond option for this price range and I feel like because I will wear it 24/7, unlike a tb or diamond bangle, it's worth it to me.

I think this is really a personal preference. I find both plain & w diamonds to be stunning pieces... but it really depends on how you personally feel about it. At the end of the day, you have to be happy with your choice. So why not go find out for yourself & see how you feel when you see it IRL? I think you will know when you see it.. :smile: