Is that...

I don't see any black stams on the site except for the current season, shiny gold hardware.... maybe someone picked it up? That would be a really odd if they had one for sale....

if you go a few listings down on the marc bag page there's another black stam listing. Is it just my eyes or is the hardware antiqued? Looks a bit more understated and less shiny.

OK, I had to go to the international site to look... I see both MJ bags, both are listed for $1275. The antique hardware stam retailed for $1200... These bags look like they both have shiny gold hardware to me, the only difference is the way the leather looks, one is darker than the other...

if you go a few listings down on the marc bag page there's another black stam listing. Is it just my eyes or is the hardware antiqued? Looks a bit more understated and less shiny.

Marc Jacobs Leather Stam bag - NET-A-PORTER.COM
Is this the Black Stam you are referring to? If yes, it's from Resort 06; Black Stam is lined with dark brown canvas. Fall 06's Black Stam is also $1275USD, but it has cream canvas lining. All the Stams released in Spring 06 & before are $1200USD.