Is something going on?

As much as I like RT, I am not sure it's the bag you will cherish for long.

For some reason I'd rather see you with a cool neutral bag as a B35 Gris Tourterelle Taurillon Clemence. Timeless and sooooo chic ! Of course it's not the last color issued by Hermes, but it's one of their super classic, yet so extra-ordinary + recognizable colors ever.

Anyway, congrats on your RT !

Surely, you jest.

People all over are waiting for the longest time to even get offered a B, much less Ghilles and RT, and here you are questioning the spirit in which the offer was extended?

I hope your SA never gets to read this. She (or he) kept you in her thoughts and you're acting like she's using you.

If i were your SA i'd feel totally offended.

Surely, you jest.

People all over are waiting for the longest time to even get offered a B, much less Ghilles and RT, and here you are questioning the spirit in which the offer was extended?

I hope your SA never gets to read this. She (or he) kept you in her thoughts and you're acting like she's using you.

If i were your SA i'd feel totally offended.

Thank you for your thoughts. And I hope you're not having too rough a day.

I certainly hope I didn't sound ungrateful. I'm thankful I enjoy a good relationship with my SA whom I support with regular purchases and I believe that is why she works at getting me these awesome bags.

And it has never crossed my mind that she's using me. If anything, we "use each other", if I may put it so crudely. But I understand that's how H works and I've never had any issues with that. I love anything and everything H, from its RTW to its Jewelry to its Home stuff. So that works for me.

If I may put it in what I feel is closer to how I felt when I first put up this thread- was probably that of insecurity. Has H changed its bag policies? Have I not been buying enough lately? Amongst other silly thoughts.

To everyone else who contributed with words of assurance and encouragement to smack me back into my senses, thank you!

And btw, my lovely SA has just sent me a picture of a lovely Bearn wallet which she thinks I would love and should get. And I absolutely do! 💜💜

Attachments

• 1394089774228.jpg
    1394089774228.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 249

I certainly hope I didn't sound ungrateful. I'm thankful I enjoy a good relationship with my SA whom I support with regular purchases and I believe that is why she works at getting me these awesome bags.

And it has never crossed my mind that she's using me. If anything, we "use each other", if I may put it so crudely. But I understand that's how H works and I've never had any issues with that. I love anything and everything H, from its RTW to its Jewelry to its Home stuff. So that works for me.

If I may put it in what I feel is closer to how I felt when I first put up this thread- was probably that of insecurity. Has H changed its bag policies? Have I not been buying enough lately? Amongst other silly thoughts.

To everyone else who contributed with words of assurance and encouragement to smack me back into my senses, thank you!

And btw, my lovely SA has just sent me a picture of a lovely Bearn wallet which she thinks I would love and should get. And I absolutely do! 💜💜

Another great thing
Your sa is incredible

I hope you snag that lovely Bearn wallet! Gorgeous!