Is simple better? Help me pick my bag

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have decided to get an lv speedy for my next bag. I owned one a while back but had it authenticated after buying it resale for a crazy low price and found out on tpf that it was fake. I want another one but I am torn.
I want a classic and durable style so I am pretty set on the speedy. Now I am trying to decide bet

Between the regular monogram which is obviously classic but I am feeling is a tad boring or the dentelle. I don't baby my bags so that is a factor and I don't like trendy things, I prefer classic. I feel like the dentelle is a classic w/ a flair. I don't want to spend the $$$$ on something I will regret later. I would love to hear opinions from seasoned lv lovers.

fashion16 said:
Between the regular monogram which is obviously classic but I am feeling is a tad boring or the dentelle. I don't baby my bags so that is a factor and I don't like trendy things, I prefer classic. I feel like the dentelle is a classic w/ a flair. I don't want to spend the $$$$ on something I will regret later. I would love to hear opinions from seasoned lv lovers.

I have the Gold Dentelle Speedy & I love her to pieces. The gold lace gives it a romantic and feminine feel. I get compliments all the time. I say totally go for the Dentelle. I don't think you'll regret it:smile: