Is Shop-Bop the only on-line store to purchase authentic Marc by Marc Jacobs?

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
Hi everyone! I'm usually in the Balenciaga forum but have moseyed on over to look at all your lovely MJ's. I'm not new to them, I've owned a Blake, Elise, and Sophia and the Dr. Q. Groovee has just caught my eye! I did a search and couldn't come up with any threads regarding "Where to buy authentic MJ." I know you can purchase them at NM, Bloomies, Nordstrom, Net-A-Porter, Saks, eluxury, etc. but I'd like to find a place where I can purchase one without having to pay shipping/sales tax. Call me frugal, but hey, every penny counts and believe me, I do this with Bals too!:P TIA!!

Zappos carries MbyMJ as well. Free shipping and no sales tax unless your in NV. Most of the online retailers you listed have MbyMJ, but depending on where you're located you may have to pay sales tax.

good luck w/ your search for the Dr. Q Groovee, Louis_gal. Hmm, now that you say it's possible to find a bargain on Bbags, I might have to wander over into that forum more :Push:

good luck w/ your search for the Dr. Q Groovee, Louis_gal. Hmm, now that you say it's possible to find a bargain on Bbags, I might have to wander over into that forum more :Push:
Coach, Bals never go on sale. :tdown: I just try to find a place where I can save on the shipping or tax, because the extra $$ just adds on to the already high price of $1K+ for a Bal.:yucky: *sigh* but I love em anyway...

Coach, Bals never go on sale. :tdown: I just try to find a place where I can save on the shipping or tax, because the extra $$ just adds on to the already high price of $1K+ for a Bal.:yucky: *sigh* but I love em anyway...

DOH! Did you partake in the NM in-store sale last week? I was tempted to go in halfsies w/ my roommate for $400 off two :shame:

Oh my, I am such a dork, I'm sorry, I just realized you wrote shopbop in the title:shame:..I am trying to think of more:shrugs:

shoptwigs.com and thepursestore.com also sell MJ online

EDIT: oops, just realized you're looking for MbMJ; sorry!

eLuxury carries MbMJ: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/boutique/index.jsp?navChild=cat20004&catId=home&brand=3690 :smile:

ETA: :Push: I just realized you already mentioned eLux. I guess I can't read today. :shame:

:lol: Okay, now I feel better

standardstyle.com sometimes has a few mbmj bags and accessories for sale. they're located in ca, so you don't have to pay sales tax unless you live there. they usually have a lot of promo codes too for 20-30% off and mbmj is not excluded. i had a great shopping experience with them.

DOH! Did you partake in the NM in-store sale last week? I was tempted to go in halfsies w/ my roommate for $400 off two :shame:
No, I didn't. I'm not really fond of the S/S colors and am just waiting and saving for the Fall. In the meantime, I've been browsing through the other forums and the Dr. Q. Groovee caught my eye.;)