Is selling tags allowed on eBay

Joannek1717

Nov 9, 2009
Connecticut
Nov 16, 2007
OR
If they don't allow dustbags, I wouldn't imagine this would be a valid auction....
That's what I was about to say, too...

This is why it's important to use our local community of wonderful authenticators, or even hire one, such as CarolDiva.

Tags can be real on a fake bag. Receipts can be real with a fake bag. Dustbags can be real with a fake bag. Be careful, peeps!

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
i don't see how that is any different from selling the fobs off bags! i have seen auctions for dozens at a time! all the person would have to do is add it to a replica bag and they have another reason to call it "real".

BomberGal

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
South Korea
Listing was removed...

I wouldn't mind spending a bit here and there to buy old tags, dustbags, tissues and boutique bags personally. They're great ephemera for crafts. I save all of the tags, tissues, boxes and bags from my Juicy Couture, LAMB, Kidrobot, Tokidoki, Betsey Johnson and Coach purchases for use in arts & crafts projects.

But given the problem with counterfeits, I don't think ebay is the place for it. Maybe etsy? lol. Really, its best to just get them off your purchases or the purchases of your friends and acquaintances.