Is Sandstone a really wrinkly color?

Yes:yes: Sandstone is distressed but it blends in well with the color. :tup:I like the ones with wrinkles and distressed mix so you can't see the White marbles showing too much.:smile:

I just ordered a sandstone shoulder bag (from Erica) and can't wait to see this color!!! I don't know how wrinkly it will be, but will post! Nanaz, I love your work, tons!!!!

View attachment 183948

sand 002.jpg

sand 003.jpg

yes, my twiggy is smooth. The first one they sent me was wrinkled, but had a damaged handle. I thought it might be natural when I got it - it photographs that way, but it's darker than photos. This is the bag, I mentioned in your other thread, that I massaged, because it was so "flat". I hope I did the right thing!

Attachments

• sand 001.jpg
    sand 001.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 55
Mine is quite distressed. I loooove it that way, it looks perfect w/the color & adds so much character. My gay friend is OBSESSED with it - he wants a mens messenger.

There may be different batches of the sandstone - and one batch may be smoother than the other. If Daphne is telling you that the ones she has at BalNY are all like that, then I'd take her word for it! Certainly most of the sandstone photos I've seen have looked VERY distressed.

From what I've observed, the Cities have been very wrinkly! I have had Twiggies though of both varieties and the Shoulders I've had are almost perfectly smooth. There is quite a bit of color variation as well. Some bags have more pink tones and seem darker and others are lighter with more beige tones.