Is Salevogue online store real?

prada29

Jul 3, 2009
Hello ladies,
Im wondering if any of you know if the online shop Salevogue sells real or fake stuff? The website boasts its items to be authentic but im being pretty prudent about it. Would love your expertice =) tx!

Thanks for enquires about the same thing.
I am glad i come here.. that site seem genuine but they seem interested in getting the money, not much of customer service.

I was going to purchase and equiries about paypal.
They insisted on getting the payment thru Western union.

Sent: Mon Aug 3 9:45
To: [email protected] Priority: Normal
Subject: LOUIS VUITTON N55215 Type: Embeded HTML/Text

Hi thank you for buy my item, and i would like use paypal too, it's safe and fast , but my site is new site , and i have register a paypal business account for personal website , but it's need time to process it , so in this time i use western union now, but don't worry it , when i got your money i will sent out your bag

my bags are authentic and come with all the invoice and accessories and retail invoice , because i workd for retail store near 5 years, i have a vip member card , i can get discount price stuff!

you can sent payment use western union to my China bank account, because it's Free , in japan , if i receive money from oversea i will pay 7% tax for bank so i don't like do it , please use my china bank account , it's FREE and NO TAX

**********HOWEVER, I FOUND THIS AFTER FURTHER RESEARCH******
It could be true or not true, but i rather be safe than sorry.....
I actually get to speak to them on my msn and copied paste one of these email below.
Response was >> lady said "she never sell item to these guys".

1 / site link where buyer didn't had any response after transfering money.
http://phoneowner.info/Number.aspx/6503840897

2/ more unhappy buyers here
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/464/RipOff0464783.htm

Von: lee [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]tiffany[/COLOR][/COLOR] [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Juni 2009 16:12
An: Sue
Betreff: Re: the Bag LV Order Number: 2009050322405515 is not original

ok, if you want to refund it , i can allow it , but i hope you can wait it ok? when i sell that bag you just sent it to my new buyer instead me , then i will refund [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]your [COLOR=blue! important]money[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] or let new buyer sent payment to your paypal address
-----------

Unti l today she still refuse to refund the money back

Please AVOID this company. They are a Disgrace.

Sue
Berlin
Germany

Fenty, I am so sorry this happened to you. I doubt you will get your money back since you paid with Western Union. Can you report this company to German authorities? I don't know how things would work there since I'm in the US.

This site is fake..when I bombarded him with questions relating to authenticity, he got pissed off, that somewhat gave me a warning. His suggestion to let u check it in LV shop is just his way of giving u a feeling of comfort that it is indeed real. I was about to buy 3 bags from him, but when I knew he only accepts via Western Union, I was in doubt. I copy paste our exchange of mail below.

Btw, Purseforum save me from the trouble.I browsed the thread and found that they're fake...thanks!!! And, don't send any payment via western union, it's impossible to get a refund.

============
i can guarantee, all the bags are authentic and come with dust bag and authentic card, anuthentic booklet ,shopping bag, invoice . you can resell high price for it ! and it's authentic !

by the way , i am work for retail near 5 years, i have vip card to get discount price stuff/

On 5/17/09, <> wrote:
I am sorry if my question upsets you.

I just would like to know if the item comes with the authenticity card, I hope you understand the importance of this card. If I want to resell it I need to show it. The price is very much lower than the original in the store even you purchase wholesale, that's why I am asking you the authenticity of this. And besides, one reason why I asked you this, is fake items are not allowed to enter UAE, during the clearance in custom, they will ask for the authenticity card.

On May 17, 2009, at 1:30 PM, lee tiffany wrote:

i have list it on my site , and if you doubt my bags are fake please go retail to buy it !

On 5/17/09, <> wrote:
do you have the authenticity card that goes with the item so I can verify here (UAE) if it is real. pls give me copy of this retail invoice and what is your refund policy?

On May 17, 2009, at 12:50 PM, lee tiffany wrote:

yes, authentic and come from store and i will give the retail store invoice

I found this website nas i was so impressed they have Louis vuitton, and Gucci bags, "Authentic" that's what they told me. I'm a little Naive when it comes to designer bags and the Price you could not beat so i bought 3 of their bags. The person assured me that as soon as i get my bags to take them to one o the retail stores for authentification, wich i did. i took it to the louis vuitton Store in Natic Collection, MA and guess what?

they told me it was fake, so i try to reach this person for a full refund and no luck, i feel so ps:tdown::tdown:, i email them at least 100 times no answer, last i found this website www.ic3.gov and filled a complain, i hope it works, but if it does not please be aware this people just still your money.

I lost $750.00 nad my husband almost killed me jajjaja
not that bad
But be careful

Thanks for the heads up! Did you buy with use a cc? or paypal? contact your cc and they will help you. or if you used paypal, file a complaint & they should also help you. I hope you get your money back. Good Luck!

I was about to buy one... for some reason, I had a feeling that they were not genuine, why would a genuine website ask for a western union form of payment , so I wrote an e-mail to them , and this is what they replied to me :
RE: question&#8207;
Sent: 02 October 2009 13:30:33
To:

This is 100% authentic and brandnew with tag, and come with authetnic card , booklet,dustbag, shopping bag, retail store originality receipt.
I never sell fake bag online , you can take bag to verified at your location retail store, if it's fake bag, i will off FULL REFUND , i can guarantee it.
and bag sent out from japan osaka retail store , i work in louis vuitton store , i am a clerk , i have vip card to get FREE tax and discount price handbags!
When i get your money i will sent out your bag within 12 hours, you will get your bag within 4-5 days, shippping company is usps, dhl, fast shipping service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: question
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:05:34 +0100

Hello,
Quick question:
are they all authentic? I MEAN YOUR BAGS: GUCCI, CHANEL, PRADA AND ETC..
thank you for your time.

kind regards,

LOL, They claim that the bags are from Japan, LOL I think it's a chinese scam website

i unfortunately fell victim to this site and at the time i bought from them is when they first opened there site and there was no info on them at all i originally bought one bag from them as a test and got the bag and was amazed that they could sell these bags for so little but it looked real with all the right markings and had a receipt from lv that i took to lv and they said it was real i didn't take the bag though thinking if the receipt was real why wouldn't the bag be but i was wrong and sold the bag to a friend for well under retail but still way more than i payed and was thinking of maybe starting a little biz of my own so i ordered 5 more bags from him and started putting the word out that i had all these lv bags for sale for well under retail and they started flying off the shelves of course but then one of the people that bought the bag from me thankfully it was a friend took me aside and said she had taken hers to lv and that it was a fake i say thankfully because she was a friend and she new i would never do it intentionally so i showed he the site and sat he down and explained what happened and she was fine but but she still wanted the bag anyway so i refunded her the difference then i was able to do the same with the others that i had sold to cause they were all mostly friends but all and all got stuck with two purses that i cant sell when i contacted them they stood behind what they said originally that they were authentic and they would not give me a refund for the purses i still had eventually they just stopped responding to my emails they are crooks and need to be shut down

Hello ladies,
Im wondering if any of you know if the online shop Salevogue sells real or fake stuff? The website boasts its items to be authentic but im being pretty prudent about it. Would love your expertice =) tx!
they are fake they get you to send the money via western union and when you figure out they are fake you have no recourse at all because western union has no buyer protection and when you contact them they just tell you there real and they wont give refund

Thanks for enquires about the same thing.
I am glad i come here.. that site seem genuine but they seem interested in getting the money, not much of customer service.

I was going to purchase and equiries about paypal.
They insisted on getting the payment thru Western union.

Sent: Mon Aug 3 9:45
To: [email protected] Priority: Normal
Subject: LOUIS VUITTON N55215 Type: Embeded HTML/Text

Hi thank you for buy my item, and i would like use paypal too, it's safe and fast , but my site is new site , and i have register a paypal business account for personal website , but it's need time to process it , so in this time i use western union now, but don't worry it , when i got your money i will sent out your bag

my bags are authentic and come with all the invoice and accessories and retail invoice , because i workd for retail store near 5 years, i have a vip member card , i can get discount price stuff!

you can sent payment use western union to my China bank account, because it's Free , in japan , if i receive money from oversea i will pay 7% tax for bank so i don't like do it , please use my china bank account , it's FREE and NO TAX

**********HOWEVER, I FOUND THIS AFTER FURTHER RESEARCH******
It could be true or not true, but i rather be safe than sorry.....
I actually get to speak to them on my msn and copied paste one of these email below.
Response was >> lady said "she never sell item to these guys".

1 / site link where buyer didn't had any response after transfering money.
http://phoneowner.info/Number.aspx/6503840897

2/ more unhappy buyers here
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/464/RipOff0464783.htm

Von: lee [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]tiffany[/COLOR][/COLOR] [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Juni 2009 16:12
An: Sue
Betreff: Re: the Bag LV Order Number: 2009050322405515 is not original

ok, if you want to refund it , i can allow it , but i hope you can wait it ok? when i sell that bag you just sent it to my new buyer instead me , then i will refund [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]your [COLOR=blue! important]money[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] or let new buyer sent payment to your paypal address
-----------

Unti l today she still refuse to refund the money back

Please AVOID this company. They are a Disgrace.

Sue
Berlin
Germany

Hi sue, your right, I sent my money on Thanksgiving day and right after that they did not respond at all. After a couples a day I ask them if they pick up my payment, still no response. So I warned them if they didnt respond I would report them to BBB, im form Seattle, WA USA.
Day after that they sent me tracking number. I finally received my bag today. But I dont think my bag is real, I orderd gucci tote bag, lining is suppose to be cloth not vinyl, like rain wear material. She also offered to send me a free gift of my choice, so i chose Lv wallet, not surprised that it did not come along with my gucci bag, prior to receiving my bag I had left them previous message but no response. Im imbarresed to go to gucci store to have it looked at. So i feel u on this Sue, I sent salevogue message that i have a feeling my bag is fake, and that I would report to BBB, lets see if she response. Im chinese and Im imbarressed of my own kind, it is a disgrace..

Tiffany, Seattle, WA,. USA