Is Rose Lipstick peachy to you??

Those are great pics from GB! I have both colors, and I have to say even though I started out being much more of an RT fan....For some reason, whenever I have them both out, I always stare at the RL. It is really strange! My husband likes RT more, though! They are both great bags! Get both! :P

Hi! I must say that I agree with glamorbag. I have a RL epsom wallet and to me, the undertones are a bit on the peach side. To me, RL is not a true barbie pink due to the slight undertones, but nevertheless, it is quite lovely. Good luck with your decision!!

It was togo..oh dear ARLV8500, I would be grateful beyond words! :hugs::tender::girlsigh:
I've seen crevette and flamingo IRL either bags or wallet but for RL, not even SLGs, so everything that I think I like is from pics. And of course, I'm particularly picky about the right shade of pink..hopefully it's "pepto bismal" pink! :love: I'll try to be patient as I wait for your pics dear!:yw:

Sorry for taking so long... here you go! Left is RL in Togo, and right is Crevette in Clemence. The pics taken with flash. I would take RL anyday. :smile: Good luck with your choice!

Attachments

• IMG_8438.jpg
    IMG_8438.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: lovejoysunshine
Hi my dear! You know how I feel about the undertones of RL versus RT. Rt has blue undertones and I can GUARANTEE you RL has yellow (verging on peach undertones). I agree it is not Crevette or Flamingo but it is not a straight "pink" in undertones if that makes any sense at all. I attached some pictures for you. Two inside and two outside. No flash on either. I do not add filters or saturate my pictures as I feel it is unfair to those trying to guage a color's worth. Non of these were taken with my camera phone either which I feel can often alter a picture to quite a degree. I will let you determine the difference. Hugs. BTW with ANY of the colors you cant go wrong in the end. They are all nice...it just depends what undertones you prefer...some eyes prefer blue toned colors, some yellow toned colors. Hugs!

I agree 100% with glamourbag! It direct sun/natural light, RL is very pink. But it can look a tad peachy in certain lighting. And if compared side by side with cool toned pink, it can be obvious.

Both are very pretty... I prefer RT over RL, its SO striking.. What bag size are you looking at? Maybe that will influence your decision....
RT B35 or RL B30/35. The RL B30 has phw which isn't exactly what I have wishlisted, and if I were going to get another 35, epsom would be the leather of choice because I don't own any and have heard how much lighter it is compared to togo. However, the RL with ghw is ultra gorgeous too. Choices choice...:panic:

Hi my dear! You know how I feel about the undertones of RL versus RT. Rt has blue undertones and I can GUARANTEE you RL has yellow (verging on peach undertones). I agree it is not Crevette or Flamingo but it is not a straight "pink" in undertones if that makes any sense at all. I attached some pictures for you. Two inside and two outside. No flash on either. I do not add filters or saturate my pictures as I feel it is unfair to those trying to guage a color's worth. Non of these were taken with my camera phone either which I feel can often alter a picture to quite a degree. I will let you determine the difference. Hugs. BTW with ANY of the colors you cant go wrong in the end. They are all nice...it just depends what undertones you prefer...some eyes prefer blue toned colors, some yellow toned colors. Hugs!
Hi sweetie!! I've appreciated all of your wonderful advice, and now these pics...your BAGS are killinggggg meee!:whiteflag: Maybe I should just live vicariously thru your pics and save myself the headache and money!! :roflmfao: How about I just pay for a monthly subscription?!?!! :lolots:
From the outdoor pics, I see what you mean when RL and RT is side by side. The undertone is very apparent, and when in the slg, the color almost looks like RJ.

Those are great pics from GB! I have both colors, and I have to say even though I started out being much more of an RT fan....For some reason, whenever I have them both out, I always stare at the RL. It is really strange! My husband likes RT more, though! They are both great bags! Get both! :P
Isn't it funny how boys tend to gravitate towards "solid" colors (or maybe just dbf..he likes colors that he can name!!:giggles:smile: I must say, RL is more of a chameleon. Atleast now I know that it is and the seller's pic finally made sense. I thought she mistakenly sent me pics of two bags! :amuse:
I wish I could get both, but my SA recently retired and so I've yet to form any new relationships...:crybaby:...will have to go thru reseller on this one!

Hi! I must say that I agree with glamorbag. I have a RL epsom wallet and to me, the undertones are a bit on the peach side. To me, RL is not a true barbie pink due to the slight undertones, but nevertheless, it is quite lovely. Good luck with your decision!!
Thank you dear! I'll need it!

Sorry for taking so long... here you go! Left is RL in Togo, and right is Crevette in Clemence. The pics taken with flash. I would take RL anyday. :smile: Good luck with your choice!
Thank you Arlv8500 for taking the time to post..RL is such a bright and lovely color..

I agree 100% with glamourbag! It direct sun/natural light, RL is very pink. But it can look a tad peachy in certain lighting. And if compared side by side with cool toned pink, it can be obvious.
Hello Xiangxiang! That's my understanding as well(after the pics and with everyone's help)! Thank you for chiming in and :tpfrox

I so appreciate everyone's post and knew I could rely on my TPF family for good advice! When making such a big purchase, often times non-returnable, it's great to be able to talk it out with fellow like-minded bag lovers and weigh out the pros and cons. In this case, I was truly puzzled by the color IRL and now I am much more certain of my decision.

I really think in this case both colors are so amazing (to me, anyway), that whichever you choose, you will be 100000% certain that it is a million times better than the other one you didn't get. And in both cases, you would be right. :lol:

Yours is absolutely gorgeous dear, thank you so much for this wonderful eye candy! It's exactly how I would dress my fictional one up in my head with that cw twilly and that cw marahaja shawl and that macaroon charm that I got from my last visit to Paris. If that carmencita is menthe, then it's down to a tee! :giggles:

What shade would you describe it to be, with flash and without flash??

Sorry that I missed your msg. I think Rose Lipstick is a very lovely color whenever under different kinds of lighting. But of coz color is something personal, I suggest u to take a look at the real thing first. I hope you will love it as much as I do.

stars! I love what you've done with your B! I used the same cles twilly on my RL as well! You have very good taste. ;)

Wow! so beautiful :love: we are twins on the Birkin and Twillys! But where can i find that RV shoes? Do you know the color by any chance?

So adorable! And great match with your RV! :biggrin:

Thank you all beautiful ladies. Each of my Birkin has their own pair matching Roger Vivier. Heheee:P