Is reissue dark navy grey and charcoal the same for Fall 2012? Have to decide...

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

Some of you may know I have been searching for reissue charcoal 225 or 226 for a while, with no luck. I was told by my SA that the style code I have (A37590Y07469, color 15231) was from Asian region. Anyway...everywhere I called/visited, I was told they were sold out. Until....today, I was called from my another SA that she has two for me to choose from both RHW. She called both navy...well she termed them; dark navy and dark navy grey:shrugs:
    As far as I can tell, the lighter one is navy (lighter version of Fall 2012 classic lamb navy). The darker one, to me, is more grey than dark navy.
    My question is: Is the dark navy grey, in fact, charcoal grey I have been searching for? I cannot see both in person. She said it's from this season. Anyone is familiar with these two colors for Fall 2012.

Any helps will be much appreciated. I have to decide by tomorrow.

2. Super thanks! :smooch:

I was surprised today when I contacted my SA to tell her I decided to go for the darker navy (color 930254) in 226. She doubled check and found out that it was actually 227. I was so ready to cry when she had me on hold and went back to her stock room and found a one and only beautiful grey 226 for me. I was :loveeyes: . Suffice to say, this bag is on the way overnight:giggles: to me.

She promised everything was perfect for this bag that I would love her to death. I just keep my fingers crossed and see for myself :cool::cool::cool: